BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Assunta F.
I've seen this product in some of the beauty vlogs I follow and always wanted to try it. I'm lucky I don't have acne but definitely get the occasional deep pimple and this stops that sh*t on contact! Put it on at night when you feel the tell-tale ache of a deep pimple and wake up with it miraculously gone! It doesn't draw it to the surface which is great for when you have important events the next day and doesn't leave any trace. I highly recommend!!!
Tiffany K.
Perth
Works well on minimizing pimples that have not quite come to the surface. It drys the skin out in the area applied though so if you have sensitive skin it can be irritating and cause the skin surrounding the area to peel a bit.
I would repurchase it as it is very good value for money, and works well in small pimples.
I would not recommend it for someone who expects pimples to go away overnight as it does not completely eradicate them, however it helps.
Angela C.
So in love with this product!! I purchased mine at Ulta. It's quite pricey for the amount you're getting but it definitely is effective! It's great for last minute spot treatments before any special occasion you may have. It works overnight and do wonders for your skin!! I can honestly say that this is staying in my skin care routine. Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
Justine S.
['Waterloo ', ''], ON
When you read and hear that this works. Youngest believe it works. It may seem pricey. But again it actually works and a little goes a LONG way. The one issue I have with it is the layer of rubbing alcohol and also the smell that comes with that. Why it's like that I don't know or care because it may have something to do with why it works. It can tingle a lot and irritate my eyes even if it's not near them but it really reduces the size of pimples an even dries some up completely.
Caryl R.
Doral, FL
I will swear by this ! Along with a lot of others I know. This is the perfect product. I don't always get pimples but if one or two pop up during exams it's my go to for instant results. I usually purchase my items from the website. I don't believe this magic in a bottle can be improved. It's a great item for someone who gets pimple often or just as a safety net if pimples tend to popup during a crucial time when clear skin is needed. You definitely won't regret this purchase and better yet, the price is amazing.
Maya K.
Dubai, UAE
This product is my holy grail product! I live in a country that does not sell this amazing skin care brand , however, when I went to urban outfitters in London, England I found their whole skincare like and I picked the drying lotion up. I used it the same night and the next morning my pimples were gone! They like vanished. I got a q-tip and dipped it in the formula! I then dabbed it on my face and went to bed. I have never seen this magic is my life! I 100% recommend this to anyone with acne and or pimples on there face hat they want removed overnight!
Tanisha C.
calgary, AK
Comparable to Kate Somerville EradiKate Acne Treatment , this product is great for spot treatment to treat inflammation. Remember to not shake the bottle. It's something nice to have and use once in a while but to be honest there are better spot treatment products
This lotion really helps me especially in the winter time we're my skin goes really dry and crackly but this lotion keeps my face hydrated. I recommend it to people who have dry skin.
Karalee S.
Livingston, MT
I occasionally get blemishes, and this lotion has been highly recommended for that. I apply this lotion to the blemish before I go to sleep, and by the next morning the blemish is practically gone. The only downside to this lotion is that is has a very strong alcohol smell, but I can bear the smell because the results are so great.
Mocha C.
Hello acne and goodbye the next day. Stop acne in mid track. Wish it came with an applicator. Still it is highly effective. Alright for value. Little bit pricey but worth investment.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?