BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Lisa L.
Lifesaving. I don't get pimples often but when I do, they are bumpy, red, and really painful. After washing my face and applying this with a clean cotton swab and leaving it overnight, the swelling goes down drastically and is no longer painful or very red. Tingly when applying but dries down very quickly. It works much better than the toothpaste trick or anything else that I've tried in the past. A bit on the expensive side, but totally worth the price.
Ana S.
Mario Badescu's drying lotion is one of the best spit treatments I have ever used. I was skeptical about it at first because I have very sensitive and dry skin, and while the product did cause the areas I applied it to to peel at times, it helped all my blemishes to become significantly smaller and less visible. The only annoying part of the process is the itching after application but other than that it is great! Definitely recommend it for last minute fix ups.
Laura W.
This product really does work! I bought this purely over the fact every YouTuber raves about it so I thought I would give it a go. I am one of those girls who get stressed and brake out, eat a slice of bread and breakout, drop a pen and BREAKOUT. This little wonder is a miracle worker! It completely dries up the spots and are hardly recognisable the next day. The only thing I would say, it does burn when you first put it on the spot but other than that, I love.
Jun W.
Portland, OR
This solution is unique with the product (pink powder) suspended in clear solution. To use it, one must dip a cotton bud right into the bottom of the jar to pick up the product and put it on the affected area.I find the product soothing. However, it does flake off and get onto your clothes, bed and hair overnight. It also clogs your pores if you have a pimple or acne scar or cavity, it would be difficult to wash it away with regular cleansing methods.
Maheen Amber H.
Burnley , Lancashire
I suffer from breakouts quite often and am prone to the odd spot here or there. The drying lotion is perfect for when you notice a new whitehead come up as it dries it out overnight and within 2-3 days it’s gone completely. Most recently I had quite a bad breakout which this wasn’t very effective for as they were more under the skin sort of spots.. so I would say it’s brilliant for whiteheads as it helps dry them out but doesn’t work on all kinds of spots
Tiffany K.
Perth
Works well on minimizing pimples that have not quite come to the surface. It drys the skin out in the area applied though so if you have sensitive skin it can be irritating and cause the skin surrounding the area to peel a bit.
I would repurchase it as it is very good value for money, and works well in small pimples.
I would not recommend it for someone who expects pimples to go away overnight as it does not completely eradicate them, however it helps.
Assunta F.
I've seen this product in some of the beauty vlogs I follow and always wanted to try it. I'm lucky I don't have acne but definitely get the occasional deep pimple and this stops that sh*t on contact! Put it on at night when you feel the tell-tale ache of a deep pimple and wake up with it miraculously gone! It doesn't draw it to the surface which is great for when you have important events the next day and doesn't leave any trace. I highly recommend!!!
Angela C.
So in love with this product!! I purchased mine at Ulta. It's quite pricey for the amount you're getting but it definitely is effective! It's great for last minute spot treatments before any special occasion you may have. It works overnight and do wonders for your skin!! I can honestly say that this is staying in my skin care routine. Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
Justine S.
['Waterloo ', ''], ON
When you read and hear that this works. Youngest believe it works. It may seem pricey. But again it actually works and a little goes a LONG way. The one issue I have with it is the layer of rubbing alcohol and also the smell that comes with that. Why it's like that I don't know or care because it may have something to do with why it works. It can tingle a lot and irritate my eyes even if it's not near them but it really reduces the size of pimples an even dries some up completely.
Caryl R.
Doral, FL
I will swear by this ! Along with a lot of others I know. This is the perfect product. I don't always get pimples but if one or two pop up during exams it's my go to for instant results. I usually purchase my items from the website. I don't believe this magic in a bottle can be improved. It's a great item for someone who gets pimple often or just as a safety net if pimples tend to popup during a crucial time when clear skin is needed. You definitely won't regret this purchase and better yet, the price is amazing.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?