BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Emma N.
Malone Road, Belfast
I bought this product after seeing it all over social media, even Kylie Jenner was raving about it. Unfortunately, this product let me down. I don't have acne, however, my skin is very sensitive to my diet and can therefore break out quite easily. I bought it thinking that this would finally be what I needed to get rid of my break outs overnight, but I was wrong. My spots may have slightly gone down in size but nothing drastic. I don't reach for this product very often, but my sister seems to love it.
Jes D.
My skin is oily and prone to hormonal cystic pimples and this product treats them overnight! I first use Mario Badescu Drying Mask as a 15 minute spot treatment, dab on a little Mario Badescu Buffering Lotion then use this as a final step. While this doesn't magically clear pimples I see a drastic decrease in size the next morning. This also brings pimples to a head so fast.
Tina D.
Good product but be careful. It can really sting your skin. Does it's job of drying out pimples but it's not clear/ transparent so don't plan on going out. Use it before bed
Sophie V.
Sydney
This drying lotion is great at drying out all your unwanted pimples in just a few treatments. I find it is also great for those pimples that are just starting to make an appearance on your face, if you apply some drying lotion on it over night, it is likely it will never come to the surface. The price is extremely reasonable and the packaging is good quality.
Iriana S.
Panama city
Creo que es lo mejor que he probado para el acné. Realmente tengo problemas de piel grasa y por hormonas también mi acné se alborta muchísimo, esto nada más con colocarme una pequeña gotita en el poporo, al día siguiente está súper seco y no deja cicatriz ni nada.
Es super excelente.
Nakshidil C.
Doral, FL
Don't shake it! Good pimple treating solution for people who almost never get pimples. Kinda harsh on sensitive skin but I like to apply a little bit of argan oil before I apply this, so the akin doesn't dry out and crack
romy c.
enschede
after having a lot of trouble with acne, my friend told me to use this and it has honestly saved my skin. i apply this every night on my pimples and the next morning they're always gone or a lot less. the bottle is really small but the product comes a long way. i must say the drying lotion smells really strong but besides that i'm very happy with how much it helped with my acne!
Yamilka P.
KEY INGREDIENTS:

Calamine (astringent that also reduces redness); zinc (astringent); salicylic acid (exfoliant that fights acne); sulfur (disinfectant)
HOW IT FEELS/SMELLS/LOOKS:

It starts as a liquid with pink sediment at the bottom of the bottle, then forms a watery paste when you apply it; it has an acidic scent.
Ellie M.
Duff street, Hopeman
I actually feel like this product works. As soon as I can see/feel a spot coming through I whack this on and within hours the spot is either gone or heavily reduced. Most the time I will apply this before I go to sleep. It has got a very strong smell but it's not too offensive and I wash shocked at how affordable it is as you only need a small amount it would last you such a long time. I seen so much hype on this product through YouTube and it is 100% worth the hype
Lisa L.
Lifesaving. I don't get pimples often but when I do, they are bumpy, red, and really painful. After washing my face and applying this with a clean cotton swab and leaving it overnight, the swelling goes down drastically and is no longer painful or very red. Tingly when applying but dries down very quickly. It works much better than the toothpaste trick or anything else that I've tried in the past. A bit on the expensive side, but totally worth the price.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?