BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Emma H.
scotland
Does the job and totally has made my skin feel 100% drier than normal and I have totally been loving that, it's a gentle product that works, the packaging is very sleek and I would definitely recommend this to anyone else
Vanessa B.
It's honestly so great at shrinking a zit overnight. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because of the scent of it. Other than that, it's an amazing product.
Chloe D.
HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT this is magic. Pimple, apply product, magic, gone, best thing invented I use this everytime I have a pimple or breakout and I've used it for 4 months. 100% repurchasing
Allison R.
This product is a great spot treatment and love how it drys up an blemish. You only need a little bit of product when applying. It is great for sensitive skin as well! I will definitely be repurchasing this product!
Tiana M.
Sydney, NSW
Word can't explain how amazing this product is, I use this product every night for the past 6 months and I can say that I have never found a spot treatment as good as this. apply the lotion on spots at night and in the morning you will see a visible reduction in the size of the pimple, its amazing. I told my friends to buy it and they say the same thing. If you don't have it already you MUST get it
Josie C.
Removes whitehead over night amazingly. Incredible product, good price point, holy grail spot treatment very gentle on skin, used multiple times would definitely recommend and would buy again for sure.
Maya P.
Amazing product, clears up a spot literally within a day!! I usually get hard spots and this clears them up so well, the product lasts a good few months as well.
Quinn T.
I only picked this up a few days ago, but I can already see the difference skin!! I had heard good things about this from Desi Perkins and so I decided to pick it up for when I know somethings decided to pop up on my face🙄 I picked it up at urban outfitters in Toronto. Good price too, $22 Canadian dollars. Highly recommend if you get blemishes and want a fast fix!
TLJ 💗.
AMAZING!!
One of, even possibly the best product for drying & making spots or blemishes disappear.
Personally I don't suffer with blemishes or large spots however when I do this is the first product I reach for. The application is so easy, it lasts an long time & I have recommended it to my friend who suffers from acne and she is so so happy with it and feels so much more confident.
Overall, amazing product and will continue to purchase!
Holly H.
Burnley, Lancashire
I've been using this product along with some other Mario Badescu products since January and my skin feels the best it's ever been. With the drying lotion, if I feel as though I'm going to breakout during the night or if I feel breakouts under the surface of my skin, I take a cotton bud, dip it into the pink serum at the bottom of the jar (do not mix water with pink product, do not shake) and I place it on breakout areas and sleep on it. In the morning they have dried up and decreased in size or even disappeared. I can't get enough of it.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?