BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Paige W.
sydney
This product is amazing for spot treatment and works overnight ! On more problem areas it may take more than one treatment. I purchased this on the Mecca online website and it is amazing ! Would definitely buy again
I received this on the 8th July and I have been using it on blemishes and have fallen in love! It has a strong smell in the bottle but isn't overpowering on the face. It really dries and gets rid of spots within a matter of days.
Zainab K.
Dunstable, Bedfordshire
Loved this product. I recently had forehead acne and found this drying lotion very effective. I tried not to use it every night as it was very drying for the rest of my figurehead and my skin felt a little sore but it did the job!
Maya m.
This is a drying lotion so it will dry you out. I use it on spots only and the smell is very strong, reminds me of camphor oil. My mum agrees too. I think it does help- but isn't a miracle product as some describe it to be. It's been three to four days and my spots have minimised 1/3 of their size. I must add they were only red spots before the use but next day had white heads which really annoyed me.
Athena M.
Absolutely amazing product! This works so well, I have fairly dry skin and it doesn't dry out the skin atall! it has honestly changed my skin and skin care routine, it works so well to clear skin. I couldn't recommend it more!!
alyssa m.
ok honestly who hasn't heard of this product?? it is the best product out there for clearing up acne spots no if ands or buts! i don't think i'll ever find anything better than this everyone should splurge on it!
Molly T.
Southwell, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
I bought this a few months ago after reading numerous 5 star reviews on it. This product is target to help get rid of those large annoying spots that pop up out of nowhere. I love the fact that the packaging is a plastic bottle as it means there is no way it can smash or break if traveling with it. The product itself however wouldn't get 5 stars from me, I have suffered with mild acne for a few years now and it didn't seem to help get rid of any spots for me, big or small. I still have quite a bit of product left and will continue to use it until it runs out and see if my opinion changes.
Rachael B.
this is a super gentle, yet effective product. I use It to spot treat at night, it works quickly and effectively to dry out the spot or blemish, a little goes along way.
Elaine O.
This is an amazing amazing product!
Such high quality, great for breakouts or the odd blemish! Comes in a glass bottle! Very good for oily or combination skin! Could come with a little more product but well worth the price
Sharnie H.
So far I've only been using the Marino Badescu Drying Lotion for 1 week and it has done amazing!
On the pimples that were only just starting to come through, it got rid of them over night.
On the larger ones that had been there 3+ days, after 2 uses of the drying lotion, they disappeared.
It's even great in black heads!! As I have a very oily Tzone my nose is covered in black heads. I noticed that after just one use, the size of my black heads had halved!!
110% recommend this product to EVERYONE!!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?