BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Emily C.
I think this product is very effective and clears my breakouts over night. The only thing I would say is that it is quite messy and may rub off during the night. However, overall if I do not sleep in the product it seems to dry out any blemishes almost instantly.
Hannah D.
Awesome product! All of Mario Badescus products are very nice. This is useful for moderate to severe oil and greases. It's best when you wake up and have that thin layer of oil on your face.
Karen R.
Great for the odd spot or hormonal breakouts, just put this on before going to bed and the size of the spot is greatly reduced the next morning if not gone altogether.
MissInformation A.
Literally saved my skin. If it wasnt for this product, my skin will be a disaster now! Im thankful that I encountered this product. It dried my huge acne in a day or 2.
Zara Y.
Renfrewshire, Houston
This drying lotion helps to clear unwanted breakouts SUPER fast! Pop this on overnight and in the morning the breakout will be gone or majorly reduced, so amazing! 5/5.
Ioana B.
This is heaven in a little pot. I have suffered with breakouts for a few years now and this is the only facial product that can effectively diminish or even get rid of all the bumps on my skin. It is a total saviour and I honestly couldn't live without it now
Maddie
Best spot treatment I've ever used, dried up my spots overnight and doesn't dry up any surrounding skin. Amazing value compared to the other similar products on the market and will forever use this as a holy grail product
Amelia A.
Good product but so expensive, for the price it isn’t as good as I’d want it to be but it does clear come blemishes. I will repurchase but the product does seem to last for ever!
Great product, helped to reduce the look of my spots over night and helped to clear up my skin.  I think It is pretty good value for money and would definitely recommend. The packing is small and sleek so great for traveling and would definitely buy again.
Philomena M.
Everyone raves about this product and I can see why, I purchased it online and the packaging is perfect, great value also as there is a lot of product , it really does what it says and I would highly recommend it to others who have problems with their skin
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?