BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Riley H.
amazing...simply amazing. Dried even the most stubborn pimples I had and dried them up completely. I have a tendency to pick at pimples which leads to scabs and although it is not recommended, I use it over the top of these and my pimple scabs have never gone away quicker
Olivia D.
Apply to any blemish at night and by morning it will have almost disappeared! Stings slightly when first applied but sensation fades in seconds, definitely worth the hype!
Lexi P.
Naperville, IL
I love this stuff so much. It's such a great spot treatment for pimples. I've used it for about 6 months now and still have plenty in the bottle. It's a great value, and a must have in my opinion.
Shannon C.
Aberdeen
Product is amazing! Stops blemishes turning into a problem over night! I will always repurchase this. Great price for the amount of product. And the packaging is so sleek!
Terah A.
Edmonton, AB
I'm 40 and on occasion I will get hormonal cystic acne. It's painful and embarrassing to me as I always pride myself on my clear skin. Well last month I just happened to get one of these face demons. I had recently purchased the drying lotion for my daughter. I used it on my cystic acne and at first it really stung. But in my mind that meant it was working. I went to bed and by morning there was a noticeable difference and in 2 days it was completely gone!! Mario Badescu where have you been all my life?! I wish I knew you sooner so I could love you longer!
Kailee D.
Orillia
This is great to put on pesky fresh breakouts, it really diminishes them fast, or it helps them come out to a full whitehead so you can pop it right away. Love this stuff!
abby t.
ayr , ['', '', 'scotland ']
i have a very problematic chin and after using this the spots have dramatically reduced, i am in love with this product and will continue to use this and repurchase again
Jaime-Le L.
Absolutely love this product! Clears your skin up in no time! A great value for money, as it lasts such a long time! I think it's so effective as I could put it on the night before and the blemish would be smaller or have gone!
Monika D.
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! I have been struggling with spots and this dries my spots in the matter of two days! Great for if you have an event coming up and you want perfect skin!
Gresa M.
London
This is  good for small (oily)  pimples. Otherwise it's just drying, make sure you only apply  this to the  head and not around the skin  if you prefer  to  dry out your pimples
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?