BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Marissa A.
Sylvester, GA
Dries and draws out any blemishes helping them pass sooner. It's not going to cure your blemishes over night but does help move the problem spots along faster.
Jacquelyn H.
Jacksonville, FL
I just purchased this product about a week ago from Nordstrom. I actually fell in love with this brand after trying the Aloe Facial Spray. The drying lotion is just as fantastic. It doesn't leave my skin feeling oily at all and it smells fresh, not perfume like. I haven't been using it long enough to see full results yet, but so far I am very pleased. Usually you can find Mario Badescu products either on sale or in value kits if your wanting to try this or another one of his products. I wish I would have tried this lotion a lot sooner because so far it is turning into one of my holy grail products.
Joan G.
orlando
This stuff is amazing! I put it on at night and by the morning my blemish is nearly gone! Also helps me from squeezing or touching any blemishes when I use this.
Amanda V.
Edmonson, TX
This stuff is an absolute GODSEND for pimples/breakouts. I bought it from Ulta and was a little bit hesitant because of the price but it is worth every penny! I’ll tell you a little about the product before telling you about my amazing experiences. First of all, one thing you guys should know is that this stuff is very odd looking with the clear liquid and pink sediment on the bottom, but it’s supposed to be that way and they are NOT supposed to be mixed whatsoever. To use, you just dip a Q-Tip to dip down through the clear liquid and touch the pink sediment. The pink sediment will adhere to the Q-Tip and that’s what you will use to add to affected area. Another important thing to know is that this stuff smells EXTREMELY strong, but once you see how amazing it works, it probably won’t bother you. Another thing is that it doesn’t go on clear; it puts a pink layer over the pimples/breakouts so it’s not something you would want to wear during the day unless you’re staying in the house and not going anywhere. It’s more ideal to use before bed. My first experience was amazing! I tried it on a big nasty pimple the night I purchased it. It was one of those great big ones that’s extremely inflamed, painful and BRIGHT RED! I put some of the product on my pimple after my skin care routine and thankfully it dried up nice because I was worried about it transferring to my pillowcase or blanket but it did not. I woke up the next morning and to my surprise, the pimple was pretty much gone completely. No redness, no inflammation, no pain.... nothing. It was flat to my skin but not red at all so you wouldn’t have even known it had been a pimple the day before. I seriously couldn’t believe my eyes! I’ve tried it on smaller pimples and sometimes there is absolutely no trace the next day... it’s unbelievable! Even if you can still see the pimple the next day, it will be an EXTREME difference! Another thing I love about this is that the tiniest little bit goes a very long way so this will last you sooo long. I highly recommend this to anyone that gets occasional pimples/breakouts! It will be your best friend.
Amanda V.
I have dry & sensitive acne prone skin. However, I tend to get more cystic acne than white heads. This product reduces the size & inflammation of the spots, but it is more suited for smaller acne. I found my cysts become less aggravated, but don't quite go away all together since they don't come to a head. For my white heads, though, it does a great job at drying them out & flattening them. However, because my skin is already dry, I get more rough patches around the acne spots which is normal, but also just something to keep in mind. The packaging can also get a little messy with application. Overall, the product does what it claims. However, I would make sure your type of acne is compatible with this treatment method. If you have cystic acne, I'd recommend trying the buffering lotion instead!
Lea Z.
Austin, TX
I have heard so much hype over this drying lotion and just about every time I would walk into Ulta and ask an employee for something they would recommend for my breakouts I would get this drying lotion recommended every time. (Different people/ Different Ultas) I finally got convinced into buying it and have been using it for 3 weeks now with any blemish that wants to surface but it has done nothing for me. Maybe a tad bit if I pick at my blemish and then put it on (even tho it specifically says not to use on broken skin). But I feel that when I put it on right after messing with a blemish it stings like hell but by morning it's practically gone.
Helena T.
Longmeadow, MA
This stuff is hands down incredibly the best acne product on the planet. I so wish I had tried this sooner. You dip a cotton swab into the pink sediment in the bottom pulling it up thru the clear liquid then you quickly dab on each spot. One dunk covers about 5 separate spots. It doesn't say you can do this but I rub it over general congested areas after dipping. It stops cysts instantly. It says it's for white heads, but it's worked on everything from cysts to old pimple marks for me. My husband is a Dr and he had a cyst on his back for weeks. He could not believe the difference after just one treatment. It's an overnight product that sinks in the skin as it works. If you have acne, especially the painful kind, please get this. It's life changing magic.
grace p.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a god send. I do not know why I didn't know about this before. You don't shake this since the pink part is the "lotion" part. I wear it over night but I have to put a towel down since it will transfer. I tend to put it on a pimple when it's starting to come through. I've had it for about two months now and my acne cleared up 97%. I have white heads or whatever that's hormonal around my mouth that won't go away but this got rid of the cystic type of acne. I get the monthly demons but I will continue to buy this over and over again. I highly recommend this if you have acne issues. It may work. It has a strong sulfur smell but I've gotten used to it. Use a Q-tip to dip it in and apply it to a clean face.
Jannette S.
Chicago
This Works Wonders. I Usually Use It. When A Pimple Pops Out. Takes About 2-3 Days For Me Go Fully Eliminate The Pimple. I’ve Used It Multiple Times. I Highly Recommend
Holly S.
Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
Perfect for drying out blemishes! Cuts the healing time of blemishes in half! Strong scent of alcohol so I wouldn't recommend using the product drying lotion around your eyes.
$17.00 is a pretty steep price to pay. I believe it's okay to splurge for skincare products. They provide long term skin benefits 💆🏼Plus if I'm going to pay the same price for a plastic bottle as I am for a glass then you better believe I'm opting for the glass bottle. It gives off a high end💁🏼💎 feel that can be passed on as glassware for bead storage.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?