BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Sandra W.
Okay so this little miracle here is all you'll ever need for those pesky pimples (you know the ones that hurt coming in). So I thought it was a little pricey but because I love Mario Badescu products I got it anyway. I was using the drying mask to try and get rid of this gigantic period pimple that was really hurting. The mask did help it reduce in size but it wasn't gone completely. But this lotion though, completely cleared it overnight. You don't even need to put a lot because it's seriously potent. This is now a holy grail product.
lauraaa V.
Bay Shore, NY
I was very hesitant on using this product because the first word is “drying” and I have very sensitive and dry skin. However I took my chances and used it (on my cheeks where I have really bad acne) at night before I went to bed. Next morning I woke up and it was almost gone! And I didn’t feel to dry. Whatever dry patches I had I put extra moisturizer in the morning and I was good to go!
Ashley A.
I'm obsessed! This is an excellent product for when I have an unexpected blemish that arrives. It either reduces redness and size overnight or it will be completely dried up and gone by morning. I've bought countless bottles of this stuff!

The plastic and glass bottle of this is the same price. However, I always opt for buying the plastic because the neck of the bottle is wider and I am able to get more product out when I start running low. The glass bottle has a super narrow neck and it's hard to reach the bottom of the bottle when you're close to running out.
Heather M.
LOVE! I bought it from Ulta for around $15 I believe. I used it right away on some break outs. I noticed the morning after the first use that my blemishes were a lot smaller! It's better than anything else I have used for spot treatments. Better than prescriptions I have used! I will be purchasing again!
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is by far the holiest of holy grail items for acne.

I have struggled with acne for over 10 years. If it's been made to treat acne I've tried it. I have NEVER found a product that has worked so well and so fast in my life. This drying lotion is a literal face saver.

I have moderate to severe acne depending on the time of moth and stress levels. I never do not have a blemish. I applied this ONCE overnight and by morning my blemishes were dried and flattened. Day two 65/70% are GONE.

If this is what just one product does I'm excited to try the rest of the line!
nevaeh c.
Fontana, CA
This product is my go to ! Even if it's $17 for a tiny bottle I believe that's quite expensive but I would apply this on my effected areas and a day later sometimes two my breakouts would be completly
gone.the smell is not too strong and it doesn't irritate the skin I would leave it overnight and wake up to wash it off . I recommend this to anyone it's perfect for all skin Types :)
Eleanny R.
Really good product, whenever I feel a pimple coming up I apply this & leave it on overnight by the next day it has visibly reduced the redness and size of pimple. However the only problem would be that when applying the product close by your eyes or above eyebrows it makes your eyes water and red due to how strong the product is , other than that it does live up to the expectations!
Jennifer W.
darien
Amazing! This stuff has been my go to pimple treatment for years. I ALWAYS have a bottle of this stuff in my medicine cabinet. It works wonders for blemishes, making them practically disappear overnight. I recently discovered that another use for it is for bug bites. The calamine in the solution really helps stop the itching from bug bites. The only complaint would be that its messy and gets on your pillowcases. But if a product works, the mess is worth completely worth it to me. Just remember not to shake the solution before use!
Raven T.
Fair Lawn, NJ
This stuff is magic. I've been using it for almost two years now, and it has made a major difference in my break outs. If you have any kind of zit, it dries it out overnight! It is a lifesaver, and I always have a bottle on hand. It takes the smallest amount to be effective since you don't apply it all over the face, so the bottle should last a while! I feel like it has helped a lot with my acne scarring as well.
Courtney C.
Chicago
This is my holy grail product! I run out to the store to buy a new one the second I run out because I rely on it so much. It will get rid of a pimple overnight. I know if I have an event coming up, I can put it on any pimples I have and my skin will be clear in no time.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?