BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • Does this irritate your skin?4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
Francesca W.
Wolverhampton
One of my holy grail products! Whenever I feel a spot coming or see one surfacing on my skin I will put this on and leave over night and the next morning it will appear less red and feel less painful. Its strong stuff so does have a quite a strong chemical smell and once applied to skin does have a burning sensation as it starts to work on your spot but this does stop and you wont even realise its there. If you suffer with acne or just an occasional spot honestly give this a try, I cant recommend it enough.
Olivia L.
Mario Badescu Drying LotionA small pink bottle full of wonders, Mario Badescu drying lotion is an overnight lifesaver for acne. It's not gentle in the least so don't use on broken skin but the luxurious packaging and ease of use make this a must have for problem skin.All you need to do is dip a cotton swab into the mixture and apply on any breakout's (again, not for use on broken skin) you may have, leave to dry and go to bed. The product dries out the oils and sebum in the problem areas and the pink in the mixture brightens to ensure you wake up and that horrible acne or blemishes are gone!Just wash off and exfoliate in the morning and day goodbye to spots!
Alexia A.
I don't know if this actually healed my pimples, but I love the way it tingles on your face as soon as you apply the product. I've also noticed that one of the ingredients is calamine which is used for rashes on the skin so I would suggest avoiding the eyes when using this.
Alice I.
I loved the packaging, but the fact that it could not be used if shaken was a huge disadvantage. Would not say it was extremely pricey, especially because it lasts a lot! I have sensitive and acne prone skin and I was looking for a less harsh product. Even thought its smell is strong, it did not affect my skin in any way, but i was a bit disappointed because it did not do what it promised: get rid of pimples overnight. Of course, it contributed to the healing process, but nothing miraculous.
Steph G.
I discovered this product because a Youtuber mentioned this was her holy grail/secret weapon to making blemishes disappear overnight. I decided to try it because a pimple randomly showed up on my face before my cousin's wedding! It is WORTH THE HYPE!! It was almost gone the next morning. It does burn if you have sensitive skin but I just think it's working it's magic. I still use it till this day - on my third bottle! If you need a quick solution to shrinking a pimple, this is your product!
Paige M.
Girvan
Oh my god this stuff is a god send!! If you have any spots or you think your getting a spot and need it gone by the next day or two out this on. I get a cotton bud and dip it into the sediment on the bottom of the jar and dab onto spots and areas where I can feel I'm getting one and leave it to work over night and as if by magic most of them are gone and the ones which remains have reduced dramatically in size and aren't as red. It is very cheap and I cannot recommend this product enough!!
Chelsea D.
Manchester , Royton
This is a cult classic for a reason.. it actually works!
It’s difficult to find good skincare that actually works as there are so many gimmicky products about these days, so it’s nice to find a product that actually gets the job done.
I pop this on over any problem areas after I’ve finished my skincare routine at night and if by magic the spot has either completely disappeared or has completely calmed down and any swelling has been reduced. The only problem I have with this product is that it does tend to dry my skin out if I use it too often.
jennifer r.
glasgow
This product is a dream, I use this almost every night on problem areas it is extremely effective and does not disappoint. The drying lotion is very affordable and is great value for money, I heard so many good things about it and it did not disappoint. I will 100% repurchase this when it is finished, speaking from experience when purchasing this let it sit completely still for at least 24hours and then start using it be careful not to mix the bottle allow all the pink to settle right to the bottom and then dip a cotton bud and place onto the spot directly do not dip the same bud back in as you don’t want to ruin the whole bottle.  Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
Nastya B.
Boca Raton, FL
If you have any special event in the next day and you need to get rid of a pimple, the drying lotion, by Mario Badescu, is a great product for that. However, you need to be careful not to put it around your pimple because it's going to dry your skin out and leave a dry patch. Overall, it really dries out the pimple!! I would definitely recommend it to anyone who has struggles getting rid of pimples. Also, I wouldn't recommend to use that product oftenly. Use it max. 2 times a week.
Caitlin d.
Chesterfield
I first heard about the Mario Badescu Drying Lotion when it seemed like absolutely everybody in the online community was obsessed with it, so i decided to purchase it, and immediately understood the hype around it. Dipping a cotton bud into the pink residue at the bottom of the bottle, applying it to a spot and leaving it overnight reduced the redness, swelling and general visibility of the breakout dramatically, and i definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a quick skin fix!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?