BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Esther Y.
Centreville, VA
This stuff really works! I finished an entire bottle... which I rarely do for any skincare products. I tend to breakout regularly right before my period and while they aren't huge outbreaks, the pimples come in pesky little amounts. I usually apply this before I sleep by placing a q-tip into the bottle, and dabbing some of the pink stuff on my inflamed spots. The next morning, they've either downsized or disappeared. Now, this product doesn't tend to work well for cystic acne - it's more effective on pimples that have already risen and formed a small whitehead or on the verge of becoming one.
Paige S.
Berkeley, CA
I want to love this product but I find myself reaching for my 10% benzoyl peroxide spot treatment instead. This is too hard to access (you have to stick a Q-tip through the alcohol to the water every time) and shows too few results to re-purchase.
Brittani G.
Montgomery, TX
I have heard others rave about this product recently so I decided to pick it up to try when I had a pimple. You don't shake it, although you want to or would think you should as the pink sediment rests at the bottom. When I got two big breakouts around "that time" this month I busted it out and gave it a try. You just dip a Q-tip down to the bottom and dot it on the problem area. I could literally feel it drying instantly. I put it on at night after washing my face and by morning my breakouts were nearly gone.
Michelle G.
Citrus Hts, CA
I started using this a year ago and really understand the hype now. When I was younger I couldn't afford it but had I been able to I would have had much less acne I'm sure. This really does help to dry out the pimple and shorten the noticeable life of the pimple. I look like a leopard most nights but if I don't use it I notice how many more red spots I have almost immediately. Worth the price so I recommend.
Alexia A.
It definitely gets the job done , especially when I feel a breakout coming in I make sure to use my drying lotion , the only thing is that you do have to wait a couple minutes before you go to bed to let it dry because it does stain clothes ! But other than that it really does work with breakouts and would recommend it to anyone who has been contemplating in buying it:)
Barbara J.
Round Rock, TX
I love this little miracle bottle!!! It's a Acne Zapper in a bottle. When I feel one coming up a instantly grab U-Tip and this bottle. The mistake most people make is they shake the bottle. I guess it's instinct when you see a mixture you think it's supposed to be mixed up. I don't know exactly what or how but before I go to bed I dab this on my problem and it helps so much!!!
Brandy S.
Fall Branch, TN
I like this product a lot for drying up blemishes gently. My only complaint is that when I use it overnight, it isn't immune to my oily skin and rubs off, so I tend to use it during the day while I'm at home. It doesn't work in minutes, and it doesn't erase as if it were never there. Be wary of anything that does. If a product is strong enough to completely dry a blemish with one use, it's likely causing your skin a lot of damage. Mario Badescu is the perfect balance of working gently in a reasonable amount of time.
Jasmina P.
This product is my skin care HOLY GRAIL! I have combination-oily skin, and I experience occasional breakouts with a few pimples here and there. The second I notice a new breakout, I put this stuff all over my pimples at night and, the next morning, I can tell my pimples are way smaller!  Plus, the lotion/powder dries pretty quickly and feels pretty comfortable once it sets and the small tingling sensation goes away. I am already on my second bottle and will definitely continue to repurchase in the future.
Amira S.
Harrisonburg, VA
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING!!! the smell is absolutely horrendous but it works. I apply it on top of my nighttime moisturizer on my pimples. the next morning, my pimples are 75% gone and then the next day they're completely gone. I also use it during the day on days when I don't go out. it's nice because you dip the q tip in and you can cover several pimples with just one dip. this product will last you a long time so I think it's worth the money. you'll also be saving a lot more money on acne products since you can keep your breakouts under control.
Micaela P.
Springfield, VA
STOP READING AND BUY THIS NOW.

Anyway this product is AMAZING! I received it in the mail about a week ago and let me tell you... It's one of my holy grails! You just apply a tiny amount to your acne after you finish your skin care routine and when you wake up your acne either goes away or gets smaller. The smell kind of throws me off but I can deal with it. I definitely recommend this to anyone!!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?