BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Jenna J.
Sarnia, ON
I love this stuff so much! I was shocked at how affordable it was and how well it worked. After just one use my pimple was either gone or half the size. This really saved me from having to amp up my concealer game! My friends and my mom have purchased this because of my success with it. I will definitely buy this again.
Lauryn H.
I saw this all over the internet and thought i’d give it a whirl, it is AMAZING! It’s only 1oz so the bottle is a lot smaller than you would think but it’s so worth it since a little goes a long way. Even if you use this everyday you only need 1 dip of a q-tip and my pimples are increasingly less noticeable overnight!
Lala H.
Dubai
If I could give this product 100 stars, I would. This is the best acne fighting product I’ve used in a while. Just dip in a cotton swab, apply at night, and wake up to a flat zit. Some are usually gone in a day, some in two days. It’s affordable, it lasts a while, and it works. You really don’t need much else to go on.
Skylar S.
Enschede
If you're looking for a great spot treatment, then you should definitely look into this one! After only two uses, my pimples are completely gone. Blown away by this product.
alicia t.
i have tried numerous pimple creams and it’s safe to say tht this is the best thing ever. it works wonders. i only used it for a week and i already see results my acne disappears over night which is crazy. Would recommend. Just a quick tip, don’t shake the bottle
Roselyn S.
Durban
This product is great to spot treat. If you have a pimple the size of a mountain just dab some of this on with a q tip the next morning the pimple is significantly reduced.
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
I'm quite sad that I don't love this as much as everyone else does but I can't see the massive difference that this makes. I see some reduce in my blemishes but nothing that makes me want to use this everyday and definitely not for it's price. The bottle gets messy very easily and it's just really not for me sadly.
Brianna R.
Ever since school started I have been living for this stuff! I use it on my acne every night and by the morning most of my acne is dried out. If you have any broken skin it can sting a little but if your applying it on normal skin it doesn't hurt at all. Such an excellent price and very comparable to other higher end drying lotions.
Çåmíłłė 🌶.
nargis
This product really works amazing for me! I only use this every time I have a big pimple and it gets rid of it in only 3 days or so! Cannot really complain about anything except for the price and also the fact that there isn’t a lot of product in the bottle. But since I don’t use it frequently and only use a tiny bit each time I guess it’s not that big of a deal
Fi C.
basingstoke, basingstoke
Love this! It sets make up well and in the heat it is very refreshing, the smell is divine. I really do rate Mario badescu for his skincare range. Have used the moisturiser too and that was also lovely. You won’t regret paying out for this.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?