BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • Does this irritate your skin?4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
Maya V.
this is is so good, it saved my life as it helped dried my pimples and made them go away faster, this is one of the best purchases I have ever made almost finished my first bottle about to buy a second thats how much it helped. definitely worth the price 5/5
nelly k.
The Hague
Really helps with white heads and new pimples, doesn’t particularly work over night but it really does dry them up. I would recommend this if you occasionally get pimples.
Chloe A.
Mario Badescu Drying Lotion is my HOLY GRAIL, i was struggling for so long to find a good drying lotion that actually worked, and now i won't ever have that struggle again. I have had mine for about half a year and it is no where near to running out.
Nicole E.
I like to put this on any blemishes just as they appear. It met my expectations and quickly gets rid of my spots. I love the packaging it is glass so definitely doesn’t feel cheap. I would recommend this product!
Alanis H.
Use this any time I have a break out or a spot. I use it in combination with a tea tree and witch hazel treatment. This combination completely reduces inflammation and redness on spots and eradicates them within a few days. Wish it came in a bigger bottle!
Priyana E.
Chaguanas
This drying lotion clears my acne overnight. This product definitely worth the price since it give such amazing results. I have been using this product over 2 years now and its very gentle on my skin. This product is a part of my nightly routine.
Sim B.
brampton, ONTARIO
I got this drying lotion because my prescribed medication for my acne was drying the heck out of my skin. I literally put a dot at night and my acne shrinks. My cheeks are still dry however this did not make it any more dry then it is. It was very fair for the price, the Kate Somerville is more expensive than this. But overall, great product.
Tarynn L.
calgary, AB
Not going to lie this product smells disgusting but it definitely works well. Just dab a q-tip into the pink powder at the bottom and apply to any active acne and it will dry up your spot by morning. Because your only putting it on the spot I haven't noticed any dryness on my face.
Ruby x.
Prenton
This product is great for a couple spots that appear and you need to get rid of ASAP. At first I thought you needed to shake it but then read it and you need the thick lotion at the bottom the get ridnof spots. I think this is a great product but it does dry out the skin a little
Erika 👌.
Sydney
Working out how to use this for the first time can be tricky, but after that this works really well. As far as other drying creams go this one works the best. I put it on my spots at night and by morning they are significantly smaller
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?