BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Kim P.
Love this product. Quite pricey but considered to be the Kate Somervilles dupe this is def a bang for your buck! U will def c a diff the next day. Apply with a cotton swab. Do not shake it up or redip the cotton swab into the bottle. I put it on active pimples and if there's any left I dab onto some of my scars. After that I layer some aloe Vera gel on top and the next morning you will c some diff!
Chantelle W.
East bowling , Bradford
I tried this product out as I saw reviews on here about how good it was and I was struggling with breakouts! It is literally amazing what a life saver from the first use the spots look much calmer and give it a couple of days and there completely gone! I bought it online at ASOS it is a little pricey but honestly is worth it and I would deffo recommend and will be purchasing again.
Elisha J.
Portobello Street, Hull
This is AMAZING! It gets rid of your spots so fast! The packing is so sleek looking and looks lovely on your bathroom side. I bought mine from Beauty bay online I believe and I couldn’t fault it at all!
Aoibhín L.
Carrickvale Avenue, Lurgan
I've been using this for a few months now for my skin. Espically on those spots that are hard to shift and don't want to pop incase they leave scars. To be honest I don't see the whole big hype about this product. Yes it's good but I get the same effect if I put a dab a bit of toothpaste on my spots like the old fashioned way.
monica j.
auckland
This product works, as it dries out your problem areas within the night. Although it doesn’t disappear overnight as what some youtubers state. Depending on how large your problem area is. I would recommend this product to those whom want to help make your problem area disappear a bit quicker than usual.
caro l.
The drying lotion really dries out a pimple after popping it but I personally have more problems with little pumps on my face and not with red pimples so it doesn't help with that.
Sarah A.
Montreal, QC
I decided to try this out as I read incredible things about it. It does dry out a pimple however I dont think it makes much a difference in the long run cause the redness is still there and I feel the pimple doesnt disappear. Overall I would use it again but I dont know if id repurchase it. Only good thing about it is that the products lasts for a while.
Jenna B.
Cardiff
I was sceptical of this product because of the price. But this stuff works miracles. Completely reduces red spots. I do get really bad break outs and this stuff has just saved my life. Be sure not to shake the bottle, it doesn't work if you mix up the powder and the liquid.
Emily M.
Winchester
I’ve used this product for a couple of months and I find it does make a difference. If you have a spot pop up all of a sudden, just dab a bit of it on before you go to bed and the redness and inflammation should have died down.  Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
Laura M.
Manchester
If I could give this any more stars I would! This is MAGIC. I simply dap a bit on the effective area before I go to bed, or if I’m just pottering around the house and let it work it’s magic. The improvement just after one use is amazing, and it doesn’t irritate the skin.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?