BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Hannah K.
This is my saviour when I'm having problems with my skin. I have used it for a few years now and it really helps diminish my blemishes. I just apply it at night after my skincare routine and wash it off in the morning. Some blemishes disappear over night and some need a couple treatments from it - none the less, it's a great product! I highly recommend
Kiran K.
I really like this product as it has cleared up my acne prone skin almost completely. I had heard many good reviews about it before using for the first time but was skeptical to try because of my sensitive skin, however it proved to be successful in what it is advertised to do. I have purchased this product many times from Beauty Bay's online website.
Mayder A.
Hablemos de la loción de secado de Mario Badesco. ¿Es realmente bueno? ¡Por supuesto! Cumple lo que promete. Debe aplicarse sobre la parte afectada y dejarse actuar durante la noche hasta el día siguiente y se notarán los resultados. A pesar de su precio ligeramente alto. Si vale la pena invertir en este producto. Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
Lauren W.
Bristol
I’ve been using this product for around a year now, and it’s really helped my skin! Any large whiteheads that pop up, I generously cover them with this product and by the morning they are significantly reduced and less angry looking. Definitely recommend.
Charlotte M.
Warwickshire
I love this product - I can apply it to all my problem areas and spots and it performs just as it says it will. My spots both dry out and redness is reduced, creating a smooth and clear look to my skin. I would be wary about using this product if you have sensitive skin as I feel it can be quite harsh however I think this product is amazing regardless.
Fatma K.
Sweet briar grove , Edmonton
This is one of those dot the spot treatment kind of product, you don't mix the bottom part with the top just simply dip a qtip through the separated mixture making sure you touch the pink part at the bottom and just dot it on your face where you have a spot I can promise you by the morning those spots will have dries out and reduced noticeably in size
Jodie-May D.
Love! This clears up my spots overnight, i don't get many spots but when i do they're big and red and sore. This product is great for when you can see one beginning to rise you put some of the lotion on and go to bed and 9/10 in the morning the spot has started to go, i will be buying again once I've finished this bottle! Couldn't live without it!!
Jillian  N.
This is an excellent spot treatment for active breakouts. I have used a full bottle and will repurchase in the future. I would give it 5 stars but after going through a full bottle I have to stop using it for awhile bc my skin gets used to it and it stops working so well, super annoying. It takes awhile to use the full bottle and it's very inexpensive. Great product!
Tayla B.
North Vancouver , BC
I tried this for the first time and I applied this once on a huge whitehead I had on my forehead. The next day it was practically gone!! The gentle formula worked wonders on my acne and I find it very effective against whiteheads. I'd recommended this to those who get those random whiteheads however it is not as effective against other types of acne
carissa m.
I use this as a spot treatment for acne. If I can feel one coming or one has hit the surface I use this overnight and it is usually gone by the morning. I have hormonal acne that can be painful when they surface but this drying lotion stops it in its track before it gets painful or huge. I love this product.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?