BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Jade L.
Walsall
I find this product sometimes works amazingly and other times does nothing! I don't know whether it's because of when I apply it or what but sometimes it's frustrating. I have acne-prone skin and for the most part if I catch a blemish when it's popping up in time, it will totally get rid of it! But sometimes I find the blemish still pops up and continues to be a pain in the butt!
Agnes L.
Atlanta, GA
I've seen a lot of YouTubers going on about this so I thought I'd try it out seeing as I do get some really bad acne. I MOST definitely understand what the hypes about. I've had a few under the skin type of spots and the next day it's just a red dot. I've had acne cream from the doctors and none of them have worked as good as this. Worth all the money you pay for it. Wouldn't love without it
Dara J.
I think this product works well however I have a medicated cream that works better for me. Do not put this on and open impel or cut pimple it will burn like no tomorrow it says it on the bottle wooops it has a strong smell and dries nicely on the skin. Great product and worth the price. I bought this at the store Anthropologie because this brand is hard to come by in Canada
chloe j.
Central avenue, Telford
Stop what you're doing! And go and buy this drying lotion! I couldn't live without it and don't know what I ever did before it! If anyone out there struggles with blemishes like I do then you need this product. Whenever I have something brewing under the skin I pop this on with a cotton bud before bed and in the morning it's either significantly smaller or completely gone!
Rachel E.
They say that good things come in small packages and they weren't lying! Mario Badescu's Drying Lotion has been my saviour for the last few years, managing to dry up zits overnight. Following the theme of the all-white packaging within the range, it definitely doesn't shy away from the high standards that Mario Badescu set as a company. I would definitely purchase again!
Aimée B.
Toronto, ON
This is the best product for problem zits! A little bit goes a long way, and a dab before bedtime seriously reduces size and redness overnight. Definitely exceeded expectations when I first used it, and have gone back time and time again when a little guy rears his ugly head (usually when I least need a pimple in my life *ahem* my birthday party this year). Works wonders!
Renee T.
The drying lotion is brillaint because as I am a teen I tend to struggle with my skin with spots and blemishes and I have particularly oily skin and spots are hard to get rid off! Just pop the lotion on before bed and it drys out any oils and sooths the spot and it goes down leaving no scaring or irritaition! For the price is good  if you are impressed by its performance.
Ayesha S.
Dubai
I've dealt with acne so I've tried so many acne and blemish products over the years and nothing has ever worked out for me as much as this drying lotion did ! Its Miraculous and yes it does really work. It is so gentle on the skin and does not leave it dry and peeling like some acne products do. I would definitely purchase this again and again. Holy grail for sure !
Megan W.
HOLY GRAIL!! This is my go to product for breakouts if I see them or feel them I get out my trust Mario weapon! It's nice and gentle for the skin with camomile and talc. This is a life saver and will always buy!
Eliana S.
I have prone acne skin and even though I have my acne under control most of time, I'm not free of it. I bought if after the hype and I didn't fell in love. It has a good packaging, it works, but it's not something that great as people say it is. At least for me. Yes, it does the job, don't get me wrong, but is super drying and it dries the skin around the pimple. Also, I feel I have other products that are gentler and work faster.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?