BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Jazlyn R.
Tucson, AZ
INLOVE WITH THIS PRODUCT! all you do is wash your face like usual & grab a cotton tube dip it into the pink liquid. (DONT SHAKE) the pick should stay in the bottom. If you do shake it it's okay just let it sit for a few hours.Apply a dot onto the pimple ( if pimple was popped it will stink ) sleep with it overnight and wash it off with your face wash or cold water. I swear this the dry out your pimple. (not your face) use it until your pimple is dried out. This product also makes your makeup go on a bit smoother and you can't really see your blemish as much when you apply foundation over it.
Alexandra S.
Warwick, RI
When I was in high school, nothing was working to cure my breakouts from the drugstore. Until I could get an appointment with them derm, I used this ok my pimples every night. It was tempting to shake the jar at first, but don't do that! Instead dip the qtip into the pink sediment and lightly dap the qtip onto your pimple. To avoid contamination, I made sure to use a new qtip each time I dipped into the jar. The did dry out my skin a bit, but as long as I moisturized in the morning, I was fine. I recommend this to anyone who can't use over the counter acne treatment.
Marilyn W.
Kewaskum, WI
This is the light at the end of a dark tunnel. I've never had an issue with acne or problematic skin. I do however get the monthly pimple which is always so big and hurts which makes it so much more noticeable on my face. After being introduced to this I no longer worry about it. I just use a Q-tip, dip it in to the bottom to get to the pink product at the bottom, dap it on my pimple and by the next morning it's already such a huge differenve. Reducing redness, bringing down the size and drying it out after just a few short days of using it my pimple is almost completely gone when before it seems like I would have it for 2 weeks straight.
Sheray H.
Oak Harbor, WA
This is one of the most amazing products. I am also quite surprised by the prices of Mario Badescu products since they are so talked about. This product wasn't very expensive from what I remember and it has been a miracle worker. Usually when I have breakouts I pick them but I look forward to watching this product work so it's kept me from picking my face. Sometimes when I sleep it does wipe off but if i leave it on a few good hours the pimple will be gone or considerably smaller. I'm on my first bottle still and once it runs out I plan to buy another.
Christina C.
When I first began using this product, I really didn't think much of it. It didn't seem to do much for my pimples, but I've recently tried it again and it definitely wonders for my pimples. I grab a good amount of the pink clay on a cotton swab before dabbing it on a pimple and covering it completely. I'm glad that this product has helped to dry out my large pimples because drugstore spot treatments don't seem to do the trick for me. This small bottle has lasted for a few months for me, even though I use it almost every day so I think it's worth buying.
Ashley Z.
Cynthiana, KY
I really wished I would have discovered this product sooner!  I have really bad acne and I've been looking for a product that wasn't expensive, but yet something that actually worked.  After looking on Ulta I seen that this had really good reviews, and everything the reviews say is true, this really does work!  I usually apply it before bedtime, and then wash it off in the morning and I can tell a visible difference in my acne.  Just make sure you don't get too carried away and use it every single night because it will dry out your skin just a little bit.
Dilara A.
Cape May Ch, NJ
This is a miracle in a little bottle!!! I purchased this and another Mario Badescu product at Ulta and I have fallen in love with the brand so far. If you have acne prone skin you’ll love this! It’s gentle, affordable and effective. You dip a cotton swab into the pink sediment, dab onto your blemishes and let it dry overnight. It works like a charm the next day! I will forever purchase this product. Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
Danielle F.
Tampa, FL
This is a HOLY GRAIL. If you need a product to be a spot treatment this is it. It shrinks those bad boys up in no time. Like it dries them out. Also it has a really strong smell but once it dries it minimizes. The powder does flake a little too once dry. But it's Bomb. It really does work. Give it 1-3 days depending on pimple size and honey it's gone. It will burn if you pop the bump and then put it on. Trust me I've learned the hard way
Maeve G.
I wish I could say I've had more success with this, as it's clearly everyone's go-to. but I just haven't seen it really dry up any pimples! It's only for whiteheads and I've yet to see it really attack any of mine. At best, it's hardened up the head so that it just breaks off, but that doesn't happen very often, nor does that seem like the best way to treat a pimple. I don't think I'll buy this again.
Amber F.
Jacksonville, FL
Pimple who? A friend of mine let me try this and i was sold. I bought it a couple of years ago and now its my go to for those pesky PMS HUGE pimples. Why? well when you first buy make sure that you DO NOT SHAKE it. I made that mistake. Also only use on light SEBUM pimple (the gross ones that are huge and white) over night miracle it dries it out and helps reduce the swelling. The smell is off putting it kind of smells medicated but that doesnt stop me from getting ready of those pimples so that i can keep my skin scar free. As someone who had sistic acne i know scars all to well.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?