BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Jackie Y.
I’ve seen this all over YouTube and just didn’t think it was going to be as amazing as they all said but OMG I was wrong. It dried out and cleared up my spots over night before they even arrived properly. I got mine from beautybay in the uk. One think I didn’t like was the smell it’s bad but worth it. 110% recommend this
Paola H.
San Diego
Its. really good when you have a small whiteheads , you just need put it at night and the next day they gone. It has a strong smell. But it is a great product. I recommend it.!!
Ellie M.
I bought this after hearing so many good reviews and I've not been disappointed! I'm generally quite lucky with my skin but every now and again I get a few nasty blemishes. I apply this before bed and by the morning it has significantly improved! The product lasts so long, I've owned this for a few months now and have hardly made a dint in the bottle. Highly recommend!
Maria M.
Constanta
I love it! At first I was afraid that I won't be able to use it( because of the shipping, it was shaken and it mixed itself-every where on the internet is written not to mix the two liquides of it). But after I put it on a plain surface, it was brand new. I used it twice and I can say that, after 10 hours, my acne dot almost disappeared. Buy it and you won't regret it!!
Awura-ama O.
Toronto, ON
Very difficult to use and can be messy with the application. It tends to sting upon application, especially if the pimple has been popped. It also rubs off easily onto bedding. All of that would be fine if it actually worked :( I can’t recommend it as I’ve used my bottle multiple times and woke up the next morning with little to no improvement on pimple size.
Meg B.
Had very high expectations for this product and it rose Upto those expectations !!!! The drying lotion works wonders ! ! You go to sleep with a huge spot and wake up with it either half the size or totally gone !!!!! Only downside to the drying lotion is the size of the bottle, however, it lasts a lengthy time for the size it is. I will be buying again !!!!!
Nur Insyirah B.
Singapore
You’ll feel slightly painful after applying this on your acne. It’s a very good price because it does lasts me for about two months and I do have a lot of acne on my face. It takes a longer time for my acne to shrink down but it does it’s job. I might be trying another product just to see if there’s any other product that can shrink my acne faster.
Charley S.
Woodmill, Southampton
Helps reduce blemishes on top and below the skin super quickly and mostly over night. I noticed that the texture of my skin had reduced and overall my skin looked so much better. I suffer from acne prone skin and this really helps reduce the amount that I get, and sometimes even leaves me with clear skin. Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
Taz B.
An unlikely result...
I’ve suffered with acne for about four years now and I’ve had it all, cystic, bumps, blackheads, whiteheads etc. Nowadays, I’m very much on top of my skincare and purchased the Mario Badescu drying lotion as I thought it would help me to get rid of the random breakouts I get sometimes. Unfortunately, it didn’t. I’ve used it many times or many different sizes and types of breakouts yet it hasn’t done anything to reduce size, redness, pain etc. It’s basically not done anything for me. I call this an unlikely result as I’ve seen so many great reviews on this product all over social media, it just didn’t work for me. It’s a prime example of the fact that everyone’s skin is different and different products work for different people. Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
Aurora
I love this stuff! Most acne products make it kind of sting and itch. This stuff does that for about 5 seconds until it dries. One of the only products I’ve actually seen a difference in with my acne. I’ve gotten quite a lot of use out of it in terms of product and cost and will be buying again. Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?