BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • Does this irritate your skin?4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
Lauren M.
I find that the best way to use this product is to pop your spot first (bad I know) and then apply this product on top. When you wake the next morning it has completely flattened and your only left with a small scab. It smells strongly of alcohol but that doesn't bother me
— l.
Absolutely my fave. I use this product like everyday and it helps me a lot. It makes my skin look so much better. The smell is strong and sometimes it could burn but overall it is a good product. The packaging is something I would change, but I would buy it again.
Lois O.
Llanfairpwllgwyngyll
A CLASSIC cult beauty product, I don't know how I lived without it! A small dab on a white head and it dries up overnight which helps covering with make up, I've also found its help slightly with my acne scarring. Would 100% recommend, wish they made bigger bottles!
Lydia May S.
Birmingham
I bought this product after hearing good reviews about it and so far it’s working really well with my skin - I use it only on spots and I’ve found it clears them within a couple of days when I use it nightly. You can tell the product really works because there’s a little stinging sensation when you apply it, which is obviously part of the ‘drying’ aspect. However, it is obviously quite strong and after applying it to my nose overnight it unexpectedly turned my nose ring from silver to black which is one of my only criticisms.
Maria W.
Three words - you need this!! - if you have a really bad breakout the night before the morning after! I honestly cannot get over how one minute you can have the angriest, biggest spot on your face, apply this, the morning after it is practically gone! Don’t mix the solution and apply the sediment with a Q Tip, allow to dry and slip away into the land of nod. It doesn’t dry of the rest of your skin out and the salicylic acid and calamine help to soothe the skin. This is perfect for if you have something going on the following day and you don’t want to have a spot on your mind! Excellent buy!
Emily W.
Manchester
Honestly, I had high hopes for this product ever since seeing Kylie Jenners snapchat and then all over the internet it blew up about this product. First of all, for the price I really think this is not great. It could be so much bigger. However, the product itself, IT WORKS. Its a miracle. You pop it on and in the morning its like magic, your huge spot if half the size. I seriously forgot how great this product is and I NEED to repurchase, I just wish it was less expensive or a bigger size!
Victoria C.
This is one of those products that I order a second of when half is gone. I have to have it on hand at all times. I don’t have acne prone skin, per say, but when I do have those nasty cystic bumps and white heads pop up, I put this on. It shrinks the swelling and tones down the redness. I find it doesn’t quite stay on all night (it’s recommended to use the product and leave on overnight), but it’s still effective. I wish that the bottle was easier to travel with, though. Be careful not to shake it or it will mess up the application.
Emily N.
Wallsend
I received this product Christmas 2017 from my parents. I used it almost every day and it lasted around 6 months. After the first time I used it, I immediately noticed that my skin was clearing up. You simply use a cotton bud to get the pink product from the bottom of the bottle and apply it directly to your spot. Initially, it stings a bit, but you get used to it and it is 100% worth it. I would definitely purchase it again and I recommend it t everybody.
Sadiyah A.
Leicester, St Matthews
I think this was a average product, I saw slight difference but not much difference. Salicylic avid just probably doesn’t work for me, if it doesn’t work for you too I think benzoyl peroxide is so much more better.
Back to this product I didn’t know the bottle would have been as small as it was and tbf it didn’t really last me long. I’m going to try out a few other Mario Badescu skincare because even though this was an average product it still made a difference.
Julia C.
manchester
Lots of people have this and I know why. It works well on downsizing yellow heads and making them smaller. The pink sediment is the calming treatment while the clear liquid is what dries the spots out. I will be repurchasing it as it really helps me from popping spots!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?