BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Paige M.
Girvan
Oh my god this stuff is a god send!! If you have any spots or you think your getting a spot and need it gone by the next day or two out this on. I get a cotton bud and dip it into the sediment on the bottom of the jar and dab onto spots and areas where I can feel I'm getting one and leave it to work over night and as if by magic most of them are gone and the ones which remains have reduced dramatically in size and aren't as red. It is very cheap and I cannot recommend this product enough!!
Steph G.
I discovered this product because a Youtuber mentioned this was her holy grail/secret weapon to making blemishes disappear overnight. I decided to try it because a pimple randomly showed up on my face before my cousin's wedding! It is WORTH THE HYPE!! It was almost gone the next morning. It does burn if you have sensitive skin but I just think it's working it's magic. I still use it till this day - on my third bottle! If you need a quick solution to shrinking a pimple, this is your product!
jennifer r.
glasgow
This product is a dream, I use this almost every night on problem areas it is extremely effective and does not disappoint. The drying lotion is very affordable and is great value for money, I heard so many good things about it and it did not disappoint. I will 100% repurchase this when it is finished, speaking from experience when purchasing this let it sit completely still for at least 24hours and then start using it be careful not to mix the bottle allow all the pink to settle right to the bottom and then dip a cotton bud and place onto the spot directly do not dip the same bud back in as you don’t want to ruin the whole bottle.  Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
Chelsea D.
Manchester , Royton
This is a cult classic for a reason.. it actually works!
It’s difficult to find good skincare that actually works as there are so many gimmicky products about these days, so it’s nice to find a product that actually gets the job done.
I pop this on over any problem areas after I’ve finished my skincare routine at night and if by magic the spot has either completely disappeared or has completely calmed down and any swelling has been reduced. The only problem I have with this product is that it does tend to dry my skin out if I use it too often.
Nastya B.
Boca Raton, FL
If you have any special event in the next day and you need to get rid of a pimple, the drying lotion, by Mario Badescu, is a great product for that. However, you need to be careful not to put it around your pimple because it's going to dry your skin out and leave a dry patch. Overall, it really dries out the pimple!! I would definitely recommend it to anyone who has struggles getting rid of pimples. Also, I wouldn't recommend to use that product oftenly. Use it max. 2 times a week.
Caitlin d.
Chesterfield
I first heard about the Mario Badescu Drying Lotion when it seemed like absolutely everybody in the online community was obsessed with it, so i decided to purchase it, and immediately understood the hype around it. Dipping a cotton bud into the pink residue at the bottom of the bottle, applying it to a spot and leaving it overnight reduced the redness, swelling and general visibility of the breakout dramatically, and i definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a quick skin fix!
Alex G.
Memphis, TN
This stuff is awesome! My back tends to break out a little the more I exercise - Sometimes my workouts are in between other things and it's hard to jump in the shower right away. Enter this drying lotion. I put this on the spots after a shower, let it dry before going to bed and usually the next day I can notice a difference. It helps with redness and inflammation after one day and usually by day 2 or 3, the spots are cleared up. I will purchase again (and again, and again)
Rosslyn C.
Billericay
As someone who suffers from acne regularly, I have used this product for a few years. It's an amazing lotion you can leave on overnight for effective results every time. I've told my friends and family about this product and many of them love it too. It is around £15 which is not too bad for good skincare. The lotion is a mix between salicylic acid (which treats and defeats acne) and calamine lotion (which calms acne). This is a must for anyone with problematic skin!

Rosslyn x
Ollie N.
London
This Stuff is insane! If I find a spot that is under the surface, not come out yet, pop this on it and it's gone by morning. The packaging is cute and it is sturdy, but it is glass so if dropped it will break and money is lost, and as far as I know they do have a plastic version of this so I will keep an eye out. As far as value for money - it lasts an extraordinarily long time, I've been using my bottle for around 6 months and I don't seem to have made much of a dent in it!
Vicci P.
Maldon, Essex
I've been using this product for six years! Can you believe that?
I won't claim it's a wonder solution for acne and that it makes every blemish disappear in an instant. It doesn't. But it definitely helps with any pesky white heads. Whether making them come to the surface quicker or to dry them over night (as long as you're not like me and rub it off in your sleep!)
It's definitely the best on the market and I keep repurchasing. I just wish I'd had it when I was at school.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?