BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...3 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Emma V.
I can not go to sleep without my drying lotion to spot treat. As a pregnant women it can be so hard to control the hormonal breakouts on my skin but this product makes my day that much better every night I use this at the end of my skincare routine on any old scars or active pimples. By morning I notice a huge improvement, it also encourages me to do my morning skincare as I have to rinse the left over product off.
Kahmilla C.
singapore
I love this product. I dries out pimples overnight and works wonders. It is a bit pricy but it lasts a very long time because you only need small amount. Be careful if you have picked at your pimple because if the skin is broken then IT STINGSSSS like a lot so that is the only thing to watch out for. It also says this on the bottle but watch out for that.
Isis P.
Narvacan
When I used this I didn't see results overnight. My zit just shrunk a little and the redness was still there. I saw result after two days when my zit flattened but the redness was still there. When I put it on it kinda felt tingy which I think is a sign that its working. This product is great for flattening acne fast but not in getting rid of the redness.
Kelsey C.
This product does such a great job at minimising the appearance of blemishes. I can always rely on this product to shrink and dry out any breakouts. I am a repeat user and recommend this product to anyone who says they have skin issues. The only con to this product is that it can get a little messy sometimes as the powder sometimes flakes off as it dries.
Amy K.
Limerick
I had severe acne for 6 years. I tried 4 different medications and after 6 months of being on roaccutane, finally my acne disappeared. However I still get the odd break out, nothing as severe as the acne I had. This product is my favourite product to use when I get these break outs. Super affordable, easy to use and no really strong chemical smell. 10/10!
Thea V.
sliema
this product is one of my holy grails , if i could only have one item in my skin care rutine its this. the fact that it can get rid of any spot over 1 or 2 nights is just amazing and its not like any other acne treatment its not harsh on the skin actually the complete opposite and it works amazing on my oily skin , would go crazy without this product  !!
Mayder A.
Hablemos de la loción de secado de Mario Badesco. ¿Es realmente bueno? ¡Por supuesto! Cumple lo que promete. Debe aplicarse sobre la parte afectada y dejarse actuar durante la noche hasta el día siguiente y se notarán los resultados. A pesar de su precio ligeramente alto. Si vale la pena invertir en este producto. Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
Hannah K.
This is my saviour when I'm having problems with my skin. I have used it for a few years now and it really helps diminish my blemishes. I just apply it at night after my skincare routine and wash it off in the morning. Some blemishes disappear over night and some need a couple treatments from it - none the less, it's a great product! I highly recommend
Brittany L.
Mannville, AB
I only gave this Prost for Stars because r REALLY does what it is supposed to. When you put it on a acne spot it will definitely dry it the area and heal the acne in a hurry. Be careful to only get the product on the acne or you could get a dry spot on your skin. I will continue to use, buy and love this product but for a first timer, make sure to only use on the problem area.
Lauren W.
Bristol
I’ve been using this product for around a year now, and it’s really helped my skin! Any large whiteheads that pop up, I generously cover them with this product and by the morning they are significantly reduced and less angry looking. Definitely recommend.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?