BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...3 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Nadia S.
Toronto, NY
This is my second time purchasing this product. I've definitely seen a reduction in the size of my pimples once I apply this product. The only downside of this drying lotion is that it cracks and falls everywhere after a few minutes of application. I wish it would stay on the skin longer. Other than that, I do believe it makes a difference and works.
BIANCA BOHM M.
Eltham , London
Okay, I tried this but I'm still not convinced. I was using the Malin and Goetz drying lotion before and until now I think I might be going back to it. I bought mine at UO and I also purchased the Facial spray, which I totally love and will definitely buy again. So looking forward to try another things from the brand and will give this one another chance.
Tia S.
Amazing!! I used this product over the period of 2 weeks to clear up my scars from past blemishes and current blemishes. I used a cotton bud/ q tip to apply the product onto a blemish/scar and slept in it over night and in the morning the scar/blemish was gone! Would highly recommend and I swear by it! Also knowing that Kylie Jenner uses it is a major plus
Emma V.
I can not go to sleep without my drying lotion to spot treat. As a pregnant women it can be so hard to control the hormonal breakouts on my skin but this product makes my day that much better every night I use this at the end of my skincare routine on any old scars or active pimples. By morning I notice a huge improvement, it also encourages me to do my morning skincare as I have to rinse the left over product off.
Thea V.
sliema
this product is one of my holy grails , if i could only have one item in my skin care rutine its this. the fact that it can get rid of any spot over 1 or 2 nights is just amazing and its not like any other acne treatment its not harsh on the skin actually the complete opposite and it works amazing on my oily skin , would go crazy without this product  !!
Amy K.
Limerick
I had severe acne for 6 years. I tried 4 different medications and after 6 months of being on roaccutane, finally my acne disappeared. However I still get the odd break out, nothing as severe as the acne I had. This product is my favourite product to use when I get these break outs. Super affordable, easy to use and no really strong chemical smell. 10/10!
Kelsey C.
This product does such a great job at minimising the appearance of blemishes. I can always rely on this product to shrink and dry out any breakouts. I am a repeat user and recommend this product to anyone who says they have skin issues. The only con to this product is that it can get a little messy sometimes as the powder sometimes flakes off as it dries.
Isis P.
Narvacan
When I used this I didn't see results overnight. My zit just shrunk a little and the redness was still there. I saw result after two days when my zit flattened but the redness was still there. When I put it on it kinda felt tingy which I think is a sign that its working. This product is great for flattening acne fast but not in getting rid of the redness.
Kahmilla C.
singapore
I love this product. I dries out pimples overnight and works wonders. It is a bit pricy but it lasts a very long time because you only need small amount. Be careful if you have picked at your pimple because if the skin is broken then IT STINGSSSS like a lot so that is the only thing to watch out for. It also says this on the bottle but watch out for that.
Mayder A.
Hablemos de la loción de secado de Mario Badesco. ¿Es realmente bueno? ¡Por supuesto! Cumple lo que promete. Debe aplicarse sobre la parte afectada y dejarse actuar durante la noche hasta el día siguiente y se notarán los resultados. A pesar de su precio ligeramente alto. Si vale la pena invertir en este producto. Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?