BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Chloe P.
Dublin
Works well, can sting a little bit when you first put it on. Works best on spots that already have come to the surface, completely dries out white heads and makes them almost invisible the next day. Doesn't work as well on blemishes that are under the skin, or blackheads. Actually feels like it makes a difference to your skin.
Careen P.
Burbage Close, London
This Product Is A Hit And Miss For You Because Sometimes It Works And Sometimes, It Doesn't. On Days, That It Works It Calms Down Any Blemishes (Surface And Under the Skin Ones) And By the Next Day, It Has Almost Disappeared. On Other Days, I've Put The Treatment On Overnight As If Recommends And It's Just Not Worked At All.
Jade M.
Glasgow, Scotland
This has saved my life, I was seeing loads of beauty gurus on youtube using it so I caved and bought it , and i can honestly say its amazing! I have already ran out of my first bottle and im waiting to get some money to pick another bottle, I literally go to sleep with it on wake up and wash any residue left and then take my lil tweezers and pick the scab off and the spots are gone👏
Mookie S.
Edmonton, AB
Mario Badescu Drying Lotion cool idea, interesting smell, I like the application even tho I'm not sure that actually works, not easy to find it in Canada , I keep using it when I feel I will break out, not see any out of this world results yet....
Maisie L.
Epsom, Surrey
Love love love this product. I use it overnight when a spot is just under the surface and it brings it out and dry it so it disappears over the next day. It can sting slightly but other than that it's fine. You do need to make sure that you moisturise where you've put it the next day as it does dry out the area quite a bit
Sydney's R.
Sydney
Amazing product for a quick pimple/ prone skin acne remover.

This product works in fast acting effective pimples or zits.

1 step to working, simple dip a cotton tip into the lotion and add onto imperfection. Allow the lotion to absorb and rinse.

This product can be used on all body parts (change cotton tip after each dip)
Michaela L.
best spot treatment out there! nothing will add up! i had behind the counter spot treatment prescribed and this did WAYYYY better then the behind the counter treatment. worth every cent. if it doesn't go away right away try again and will be gone in no longer then 2 days. leave overnight works the best! definitely a buy!
Alice
Bondi, NSW
Mario Badescu Drying Lotion is the holy grail when my face breaks out! It's extremely effective on my face. As a repeat user I can testify that this product is amazingly effective! Only thing that I'd recommend is long q tips to reach the product when it's almost out, that's the only struggle with this product.
Isabel N.
SO GOOD. I'm not giving it 10 stars because I simply can't. I am oily, so during the summer, I am in danger of having clogged pores or waking up to random zits and pimples here and there from time to time. If I'm not using tea tree oil, this is my go to product. It quickly dries up the pimple and does its job like no other!
Danielle t.
I honestly don't know what  I am dong wrong with this product. I apply it nightly to blemishes or newly surfaced acne and it never gets rid of them. They are still very noticeable the next day, but in addition it makes my skin become super dry and irritable. Maybe I am not applying it correctly but this just does not work with my oily skin.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?