BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • Does this irritate your skin?4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
Courtney J.
First and foremost, for anyone dealing with “adult acne”/hormonal breakouts this product is absolutely amazing. After deciding to take a break from birth control, which I’d been on since I was 15 for cycle-related complications, my skin went through a purging phase, resulting in horribly painful “blind” flare ups on my chin. Prior to starting my birth control regimen,  I’d never suffered from acne, so as you can imagine, I was rather devastated when I started routinely getting these painful flare-ups.  I honestly think i tried every product under the sun to get rid of pesky hormonal flare-ups with little to no success until I discovered this product. Although it has a rather strong smell, it seriously works so well for “blind” pimples! Would definitely recommend to anyone suffering from adult/hormonal acne!
Lexi H.
Sylvania, OH
I didn’t believe in miracles before trying this drying lotion. It is one of the best tricks for getting rid of stubborn acne. Although I don’t find it as useful for acne with a Whitehead, it works well for cystic acne and acne that hasn’t erupted yet and is just painful and under the skin. I’ll be the first to say it’s expensive, but if it stop you from having to try another spot treatment, it’ll save you money in the long run. I don’t love the smell but I’ll put up with it for the results!
Paulina P.
Best acne product ever. Helped clear my skin a lot and is really good for active acne. This doesn’t dry out your skin like some acne products do and works within 24 hours . Love this product so much that I will definitely keep repurchasing .
Jen C.
E Northport, NY
My absolute favorite spot treatment for acne. My friend got me hooked on it in college and I finally invested in my own bottle of it because I kept taking hers. I will never use anything besides this pimple cream. It gets rid of my acne over night and it’s part of my nightly routine every single night. If I could wear it all day on those stubborn pimples without people looking at me funny, I would.
Mikayla E.
Saukville
This drying lotion is my go to for any pimples that pop up on my face out of no where. I love how it feels on my skin like it is really cleaning the affected area, I usually wear it before bed and it does wonders it truly does shrink the pimple in a few hours and that is why I love this product so much. Disclaimer: this does make my skin a bit more dry so I make sure to put on a moisturizer the next day.
Dennis K.
Purchased at: ULTA
Really really love this stuff! Whenever I see a breakout coming in or if I have one already present I just apply this to the spot usually at night before bed, and wake up with the spot looking smaller than it did the day before. Downside is that it does dry and can flake off if your touch or move around at night a lot. It can also dry out your skin so only use on the spot you’re trying to get rid of.
Patricia F.
Rochester, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
Drys up smaller blemishes overnight but may have to use nightly for up to a week for cystic acne. It is most effective when applied as soon as you detect a new blemish coming.
Jessie L.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Purchased at: ULTA
I feel like this doesnt work as much as I thought it would....its still a pretty good product, but I think it was a little overhyped because it didnt live up to expectations. Plus the rubbing alcohol smell is just sooooo gnarly! The other downside is that when I wake up in the morning I usually forgot I put it on and then I end up going out in public with smeared pink dots all over my face 😂
Natalie P.
Lancaster, PA
Of course when my dumba** sees this in the store, I walk over and what’s the first thing I do? Shake it. And then I see in green caps on the back: DO NOT SHAKE. Thank goodness it settles and goes back to normal or I’d have to buy it since I broke it 😂 anyway, I decided to get this because on the acne repair kit reviews, everyone was talking about how good this stuff was. I’ve used this almost every night so far and I have never been closer to clear skin. This stuff is magic and worth the money. Literally works overnight. If it doesn’t clear it up overnight, it definitely does enough over night that you can get a pimple cleared up in maybe 2 days. It’s happened to me and I’m very happy. Plus it hasn’t dried out my skin!! 😊 was skeptical to try the Mario B skincare, but I’m so glad I did.
Shelby C.
Azusa, CA
This product is amazing!!! I usually use this for my cystic acne that won’t seem to come up form my skin, so I use a cotton swab, dip it in the product (DO NOT SHAKE!) and use what I have on my cotton swab and apply it to various blemishes. I never double dip because that can easily spread bacteria, so I recommend using the other side or a new cotton swab if you need more product!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?