BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Sophia J.
I have been using this product for years now to help me with my occasional breakouts and I am very satisfied with it. Out of everything else I've tried this has been by far the most effective for me. The spots decrease in size overnight after just one use and while sometimes it does a better job then the others, it has been a great help over the years. I would suggest this to anyone suffering from similar issues, this lotion is a must have!
Daria S.
 I've been using this product for about 2 weeks now. Obviously I need to continue using to see better results. However, so far I put it on before bed and I wake up really noticing a difference. It doesn't completely get rid of breakouts but it does help calm them down. Some say it's an over night, fast acting product, but for me it takes 2+ nights of application for spots to fully dissapear. I love the packaging (glass) it gives it an expensive feel and the product itself is very easy to use. I buy from BeautyBay.com and I would say for the amount of product you get and the quality of the product, it is worth £15 and I would even pay more! The only downfall is it's strong smell, but after the product dries it is undetectable!
Lauren B.
I suffer with hormonal acne and I got the point where I was like nothing I'm buying is making a great difference I'm going to have to ride it out and embrace it.  But then I found this product, I got it with the herb spray in a set and I've been using the drying lotion whenever I get a new spot or if I have had one for a while that's red and soon they will disappear. I'm sure it works by stopping the bacteria respiring as they cant get any oxygen and then the ingredients will also help fight it but anyhow I use it most nights and I feel more confident while still embracing the acne a little bit.
Maryam J.
Personally, I don't understand the hype surrounding this product as I don't feel that it does anything to reduce spots when I get them. When I put this on a spot overnight, I do not feel like it helps me at all. It doesn't irritate my skin and it didn't cause any kind of adverse reaction, but it just didn't do... anything. If you are looking for a good spot treatment, this one has a cult following and hundreds of people swear by it - so I'd recommend giving it a go even if it didn't work for me personally. I'd like to try the Buffering Lotion and see if that one works for my skin, since when I do get spots, I tend to get the ones that sit under the skin, rather than whiteheads.  Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
fran l.
Absolutely amazing, you can notice the affects straight away it drys up your spots and pores and haven’t had one single problem with it. Brought mine off BeautyBay  Mario Badescu Drying Lotion nice and gentle.
Allyson R.
Glasgow, Glasgow
Just purchased this two days ago via beautybay! Had heard so much about it and watched some YouTube videos? Definitely looked like a great product so gave it a shot. I don't tend to get many spots luckily, however, when I do get one it is always usually very sore and red and not burstable for days! I had a wedding in two days so ordered next day deliver. Used at night on spot by applying with a q-tip, when I woke up the spot had reduced in size and was much less red and sore easily able to cover with concealer. Great product.
Christina L.
Toronto, Canada
I don't really get the hype for this. I waited and waited to find this, because the only places that stocked it near me were Saks (always out of stock with really unhelpful employees) or Urban Outfitters (always out of stock). When I finally got it, I was really disappointed. I'm giving it two stars because i'm not sure if my review is harsh if I was just sold a faulty one, or if it really doesn't work. After a few minutes of being on my face, I start to notice pink specks all over my shirt/pillow like it shed off the second it dries. I hate using it because I don't want to leave a mess on my pillow and bed! Even if this is normal, I don't notice any discernible reduction in size of the pimple.
Lili C.
I really like this product but it is super hard to get off my face which is why I give it 4 stars. When I get pimples/break outs I use a qtip and apply it ontop during the night and the next morning I will wash it off (which is really hard to do). The pro to this is that this drying lotion does it job! Which is dries out your pimples!! I find that it makes those big volcanoes about to erupt on my face shrivel up the next day. Also I love, the tingling feeling I get after applying this as it is a soothing feeling for me.
Hollie S.
England , AK
Okay, so this product is totally raved about and I do agree in some instances however I do believe it to be slightly overrated.. why?
Every night before bed if I have any blemishes I apply this over them, although lots of people claim they disappear, mine never do... I do believe however it does help them decrease in size so it definitely doesn't do any harm to my blemishes however it also definitely doesn't completely clear them. I will be buying another bottle just because I feel if I don't apply this to my occasional blemishes then they might get worse overnight! Overall good product just doesn't do EXACTLY what it claims to do!

Hollie x
Alisha H.
Llanelidan, Ruthin
Despite the high end price bracket, this stuff is totally worth it! Like most spit treatments, Mario Badescu's drying lotion aims to dry out blemishes and reduce the swelling and redness. I have to say, it sure does work, apply with a cotton bud and leave over night, the pimple will have reduced in size and redness, and it normally brings a white head out, leaving it to naturally burst for the fluid to remove, rather than getting bacteria into it and causing more problems. Would highly recommend! Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?