BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Emily B.
Thornaby , Stockton
I’ve used this quite a few times now and I just haven’t seen any difference. I’m so disappointed because I had such high hopes but it’s done absolutely nothing for me
Lyanne S.
Ive used this a couple of times, i use it before i sleep and by the second night my zit is usually gone :) if not its not completely gone its a lot less noticeable. Do not use this on spots which are already dried out or anywhere where you have dry skin because it is SUPER drying!!
Gabriella L.
London, ['', '', '']
Classic cult beauty product. Worth the money though I would say; worth the hype! This is absolutely the best spot treatment I have ever used. Overnight my pimple either completely disappeared or seriously reduced the redness and swelling. I bought it on beauty bay and that is where I buy all my mario badescu products. If you live in the U.K. I would definitely recommend you use that site as it is very convenient. I apply it with a cotton bud, dipping it through the liquid into the lotion. DO NOT SHAKE THE BOTTLE! If you do, just leave it upright to settle but I find after it is shaken several times it becomes less available. I have been using it for just under a year and I am on my second bottle. Using it almost every day it has lasted me over 6 months so it really does last. Everyone should try it!
Jamie-Leigh C.
Northamptonshire , Corby
This is truly the best product I have found! If I could give it more than 5 stars I really would!
When you get it do not shake the bottle! The liquid is supposed to be separated with the pink solution at the bottom.
Simply dip a cotton stick in to the bottle till the pink liquid is on the stick and dab on your spot/spots.
And leave over night the solution will dry overnight and then wash off in morning and you will see the spot has either disappeared or dramatically reduced in size!
Thara C.
This thing is amazing, really helps you to keep your skin moisturised and also protects your skin from any bacteria, better get yourself one its a worth it trust!💘💘💘
Alisha P.
Cheshire
Even though this product is so highly rated and my friends are constantly telling me how amazing it is, and that I should definitely get it. I was still a bit skeptical about buying it. And the reason for that is because of the products price. It's more than what I would usually pay for spot treatment. However... I'm so glad I did! I can honestly say this is one of the best treatments out there. What's so satisfying is the fact you apply it at night when you've just taken your make up off, sometimes it's not nice to see that you've broke out. So applying this product, sleeping then in the morning waking up to see that it's gone. It's actually insane! This is a product I definitely rely on because I know its going to work. Little bottle of miracles
Shoog A.
This product probably doesn’t need a review but here I am 😬😬
I bought it online seeing beauty bloggers raving about it
Though I dont have much acne but as soon I get any acne I use this over night and boom 💥 the acne is diffused 😍
It’s one amazing product
Sophia J.
I have been using this product for years now to help me with my occasional breakouts and I am very satisfied with it. Out of everything else I've tried this has been by far the most effective for me. The spots decrease in size overnight after just one use and while sometimes it does a better job then the others, it has been a great help over the years. I would suggest this to anyone suffering from similar issues, this lotion is a must have!
Daria S.
 I've been using this product for about 2 weeks now. Obviously I need to continue using to see better results. However, so far I put it on before bed and I wake up really noticing a difference. It doesn't completely get rid of breakouts but it does help calm them down. Some say it's an over night, fast acting product, but for me it takes 2+ nights of application for spots to fully dissapear. I love the packaging (glass) it gives it an expensive feel and the product itself is very easy to use. I buy from BeautyBay.com and I would say for the amount of product you get and the quality of the product, it is worth £15 and I would even pay more! The only downfall is it's strong smell, but after the product dries it is undetectable!
Maryam J.
Personally, I don't understand the hype surrounding this product as I don't feel that it does anything to reduce spots when I get them. When I put this on a spot overnight, I do not feel like it helps me at all. It doesn't irritate my skin and it didn't cause any kind of adverse reaction, but it just didn't do... anything. If you are looking for a good spot treatment, this one has a cult following and hundreds of people swear by it - so I'd recommend giving it a go even if it didn't work for me personally. I'd like to try the Buffering Lotion and see if that one works for my skin, since when I do get spots, I tend to get the ones that sit under the skin, rather than whiteheads.  Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?