BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Joyce S.
ipoh
It is a good product for acne. When applied on pimples it reduces the redness and size of the pimples. For some stubborn pimples it takes about a few days to reduce in side.
❤️Makeup❤️
The best spot cream I’ve ever used saw such a difference in just a month been using for probally about a year now and absolutely love just put on the clay and at the most ur spots gone in a week
Kyra
The best product I ever have used! I swear by this. Great for targeting blemishes and even better for drying out ingrown hairs! I use this product for absolutely everything and it works wonders! The price is amazing, the smell is a little bit strong but definitely bearable for the overnight results that this product leaves.

TIP: DO NOT SHAKE THE BOTTLE. I like to apply this with a Q-tip, as all the active ingredients are the at the bottom of the bottle. You want to take the pink "goey like" substance and apply it to your problem area, whether that be a blemish or even an ingrown hair. I promise you that when you wake up in the morning it will have reduced inflammation, if not fully gotten rid of the blemish!
The only downfall I will say, is that it does dry out your skin so ensuring that you hydrate your skin with a moisturizer before applying to the problematic areas will definitely be beneficial for you.
Go go go and get this product if you are one who suffers with stubborn acne and ingrowns! The price is right and the product is ahhhhmazing!
Brittany S.
Adelaide
This product is a miracle worker! It’s completely cleared up my pimples, redness and scarring after only 4 weeks of using it daily. So extremely happy with my purchase!
Andie S.
This drying lotion is the best of its kind - it really does work! I apply the lotion with the end of a cotton bud. I simply dip the end into the pink fluid and dab onto my worst areas where I feel I need it most. I use it before bed if I have a spot on the top of the skin / arriving on the skin, and by the morning it will have dramatically reduced in size. It is extremely affordable for the results you get. I got it from Urban Outfitters, with student discount, so I believe it costed me just £15. I have had it for over a month now and there is still a great deal of product left to use. I recommend this to everyone and anyone I meet - it's better than any serum or treatment I have received from my Doctor also. I recommend leaving the bottle upright, in order to keep the pink fluid at the bottom, as this is what you apply to the face. The only small downside with this product is that it isn't great for travelling as it is not possible to always keep the bottle upright, and hence, the pink fluid separates amongst the white liquid. Other than that, love it!
Zahara N.
New York
Nowadays, Acne represents a major problem for pretty much all the teenagers and adults also , It can be hard physically and emotionally,with the bully thing and all the negative things that people with major acne problem are forced to hear .
I , as a person who has suffer from acne , know exactly the struggle , I tried pretty much all the treatments but none of it worked , one day I was watching hudabeauty snaps and she also did suggest this mario badescu drying lotion it's a highly coveted acne treatment that refreshes and repairs the complexion effortlessly.

An excellent spot treatment made with a blend of Calamine and Salicylic Acid, Drying Lotion clears up and soothes unsightly whiteheads overnight without irritating the surrounding skin.

Suitable for all skin types, even those with the most sensitive of skin types, Drying Lotion provides immediate relief from break-outs and blemishes, making it a certified skincare must-have.

Revolutionising the way skincare professionals approach the treatment of acne, this innovative elixir is effortless to apply and delivers powerfully effective results whilst remaining gentle and soothing.
Good luck
Tatiana F.
Doesn't work on my acne. It never did. Been trying this for ages when zit is growing but the skin is intact and nothing happens, not even reduction the inflammation.
Isabella F.
holy grail !! Dries small spots up over night and acne in a few weeks. Whilst the smell is a little strong and the bottle is a bit inconvenient compared to other spot treatments , the product is incredible
Keeley G.
amazing! very good for clearing up odd spots that i get! the packaging is nice and basic. Their products never fail to impress. Definitely worth the money and would pay again. Didn’t expect it to be so good but after seeing reviews i had to trust!
Ivanna Jane T.
Al Ain, UAE
I find that this dries out majority of my pimples overnight! But for slightly bigger ones, it might take 2 nights though. I love this product for spot treatments. Im
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?