BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...3 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Shanna K.
Calgary, AB
This product is great for anytime you see a blemish starting to come. It is fairly drying (as the name implies) so I only use it on the areas that really need it. I think it is a pretty effective product overall and I definitely notice that my blemishes go down quite a bit. The only downside to this product is the smell - just not for me. I don't notice it lingers but when I initially apply it, it is pretty strong.
Megan C.
Keadby , Scunthorpe
This product completely changed my life , I always struggled with breakouts and have a lot of redness and scars from previous breakouts but this product changed my skin completely, seeing results after only one application ! The product is super easy to apply on targeted areas. The formula dries out breakouts minimising the size and redness just overnight. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a quick fix
Natasha S.
This is another item I had to have after all the reviews I had read about it.  As someone who tends to break out often, I thought this would be quite handy for me to have.  I find it only works for me when my pimple is under the surface and still red.  Once the pimple has become a whitehead, it won't do anything for me if I put this on top of it.  It doesn't get messy either so it is pretty convenient to sleep with
Tanya M.
Belcoo, Fermanagh
I love this little bottle. It's magic. I don't really suffer from acne but I do get the odd monthly breakout and this is where this product is genius. I place it on the breakout with a cotton bud and let it dry over night and when I wake up my spot is completely reduced or sometimes even gone. You can use a small bit under makeup too and it helps remove the redness. Genius. Worth every Penney and more. Love it
Jade D.
Whyalla
I was drawn to this product because I have seen awesome reviews about the product. But I honestly haven't seen 'wow' results using this, my spots don't seem to reduce half its size (which was common on reviews). I have fairly oily skin, maybe it's just me but it seems to work on other people but it does dry the pimple out so I guess it's doing its job! Worth the money? I'd say it's one of the better spot treatments I've ever purchased so, yes! Just use it in moderation.
Aimee R.
I bought this product because I suffer with a few spots around my face. I had heard so much hype about this product and it definitely met my high expectations. The packaging was really nice as well. I would definitely buy this product again. The only concern I had with it was if you have a lot of breakouts it can dry out your skin so I feel it's best suited to treat the odd spot you might get on your face.
Melanie F.
Utrecht
I have been using this product for about a month now, and I can see the difference in my skin. It makes my acne disappear in a couple days, without leaving any scars. I will definitely buy this again when I run out of it. I think its a good price for what it does. At first I thought it was a little bit expensive but you don't have to use a lot so you won't run out of it and it does what it's supposed to do!
Fionnuala W.
Monaghan
This stuff is amazing 😱 I don't have acne prone skin. I do get a few blemishes here and there. I was always trying out different products to get rid of my blemishes and a friend recommended Mario Badescu Drying lotion and I haven't looked back since!!i just love how you can apply it at night a wake up in the morning to reduced blemishes refreshed and repaired complexion. Will definitely be purchasing again.
Hannah W.
Stops me from picking those huge spots on my face every now and then! A little goes a long way, I use as instructed and it works, but not straight away you have to give it time 1-2 days to see it gone! You get so much product for a good price and it's amazing for acne skin to prevent scars, I use it if I have a white head or painful spot and it does the trick.... definitely better than picking at your skin
Laveezah K.
Dubai
When my favourite human ever, aka Kylie Jenner, spoke about this product, I knew I had to try it out. And boy did it not disappoint. This drying lotion vanishes my occassional zits over night and it does not leave behind a scar. My one recommendation is to remove any jewerly before applying this because the chemicals in the product turned my stirling silver necklace and earings from Tiffany and Co. black. :)
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?