BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...3 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Abi B.
Brighton , Brighton
I loved the Mario Badescu Drying Lotion and it really has helped out when I have had an outbreak! It helps massively to calm spots down and make them less angry.The Drying Lotion is like a genie in a bottle and I have never tried anything this amazing, that actually works and it truly does dry out spots. It isn't that expensive either which is a bonus.
Jessica H.
this product does exactly what it says on the tin, completely dries up spots when used on them. I have  used this on really big spots and either over night or after a few days the redness and size of them is always reduced, if not completely gone all together. Similarly I found that because its a spot treatment you really don't need much when using it and therefore this does last a while, therefore the price for such a small amount can be justified.
Marie B.
67550
So you know now and then everyone gets those annoying pimples but thats human. So what can we do about it? Everyone on YouTube gone viral about that kate sommerville pimple lotion. So after a while I found the mario badescu drying lotion and thought that it seem like the same thing. And it didn't let me down. So I can not say that your pimple is gone the next day but it drys out and after 2-3 days you cannot see it or feel it anymore. Love it :)
Ambar V.
dunedin, FL
I have about 6 months using it every time I have an outbreak and the result has been satisfactory. I know that Kylie took it out on Snapchat and everyone thought it was just an advertisement, but I give you certainty that this product helps dry your acne faster. Yes, use it with caution. Apply with a cotton swab where you have an outbreak and for no reason shake the bottle. Do not infect the product by inserting an already used cotton swab.
Shareen V.
Abu Dhabi
I have no words for this product! My holy grail! It dries up my pimple so fast. Super effective! How I wish I have known about this product when I first suffered with acne in my teens, I wouldnt have gotten these ugly scars in my face. But still thankful that I found it! Its a staple in my night facial care routine. Got it from Lookfantastic for £20.
Koasalai T.
Hamilton
It dries out the pimple but you have to apply it at the right time. My timing has been a hit or miss. If you miss, it wouldn't dry it as efficiently. This only dries out the pimple. It doesn't remove the scar that is left behind. It actually makes the scar worse. It also doesn't prevent future breakouts. I would not recommend this product to anyone. An AHA or BHA works better to clear scars left behind and also prevents future breakouts.
Elise G.
I love this product! I've been using it for about a month now and I've seen some great results. It's not magic by any means but if I see a spot brewing before I go to bed I'll pop this on and in the morning it's just a little red mark. I have very fair, sensitive skin so spot marks take a while to fade, if you don't have this issue then it will work even better for you!
Samantha E.
This stuff is an absolute lifesaver! Just apply the tiniest bit on any areas where you can feel a blemish coming up before bed and by morning it will have completely dried it out and removed the spot completely. It isn't too abrasive and doesn't leave skin dry and sensitive like some spot treatment products. I'd 100% recommend picking this up ASAP and you'll never have to fight with spots again! Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
Rachel W.
Goodman Place, Falkirk
If I wake up with one of those annoying spots, this is definitely my go to! I bought this on Beauty Bay as I had heard so many amazing things and it definitely didn't disappoint. It's a little nippy on application but I really don't mind that when it works so well. The only thing I'm not so keen on is that it's so obvious when it's on the skin. I wish it could be a clear formula, however other than that I have no complaints.
Allegra B.
St Thomas, ON
LOVE this product. I originally saw it on Kylie Jenner's snapchat, but it actually works! When you have a pimple, after you wash your face DO NOT put any moisturizer on and take q Q Tip and dip it in the lotion and put it on the pimple. When you wake up in the morning it will be gone! It lasts so long as well and is a good buy for the price. Totally recommend for any skin type. I have dry skin and this did not dry out my skin.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?