BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Kelsey C.
This product does such a great job at minimising the appearance of blemishes. I can always rely on this product to shrink and dry out any breakouts. I am a repeat user and recommend this product to anyone who says they have skin issues. The only con to this product is that it can get a little messy sometimes as the powder sometimes flakes off as it dries.
Tia S.
Amazing!! I used this product over the period of 2 weeks to clear up my scars from past blemishes and current blemishes. I used a cotton bud/ q tip to apply the product onto a blemish/scar and slept in it over night and in the morning the scar/blemish was gone! Would highly recommend and I swear by it! Also knowing that Kylie Jenner uses it is a major plus
Isis P.
Narvacan
When I used this I didn't see results overnight. My zit just shrunk a little and the redness was still there. I saw result after two days when my zit flattened but the redness was still there. When I put it on it kinda felt tingy which I think is a sign that its working. This product is great for flattening acne fast but not in getting rid of the redness.
Nadia S.
Toronto, NY
This is my second time purchasing this product. I've definitely seen a reduction in the size of my pimples once I apply this product. The only downside of this drying lotion is that it cracks and falls everywhere after a few minutes of application. I wish it would stay on the skin longer. Other than that, I do believe it makes a difference and works.
Kat V.
A staple! Dab this on emerging pimples or white heads at night before bed, and by the morning they'll be greatly reduced or all dried up! Combine this with the Buffering Lotion for an even more effective combo, especially on cystic or blemishes that haven't erupted yet. Love them both and keep them on hand for those occasional hormonal induced emergencies.
Fatma K.
Sweet briar grove , Edmonton
This is one of those dot the spot treatment kind of product, you don't mix the bottom part with the top just simply dip a qtip through the separated mixture making sure you touch the pink part at the bottom and just dot it on your face where you have a spot I can promise you by the morning those spots will have dries out and reduced noticeably in size
Anna M.
Stavanger
Three words; amazing, amazing, amazing! Putting this over my spots in the evening before I go to bed. When I wake up the next morning the pimples is dryer then the Sahara desert. If it's not completely dried out, it's definitely ready to pop easy and painless. Recommend this to anyone who struggles with a little acne. Goodbye spots, hello clear skin!
Charlotte M.
Warwickshire
I love this product - I can apply it to all my problem areas and spots and it performs just as it says it will. My spots both dry out and redness is reduced, creating a smooth and clear look to my skin. I would be wary about using this product if you have sensitive skin as I feel it can be quite harsh however I think this product is amazing regardless.
Hannah K.
This is my saviour when I'm having problems with my skin. I have used it for a few years now and it really helps diminish my blemishes. I just apply it at night after my skincare routine and wash it off in the morning. Some blemishes disappear over night and some need a couple treatments from it - none the less, it's a great product! I highly recommend
Kiran K.
I really like this product as it has cleared up my acne prone skin almost completely. I had heard many good reviews about it before using for the first time but was skeptical to try because of my sensitive skin, however it proved to be successful in what it is advertised to do. I have purchased this product many times from Beauty Bay's online website.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?