BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Taylor B.
Perth
Love this stuff so much! I saw this on beauty bay and was a bit sceptical to begin with as I have used to many spot treatments in the past. This blew me away! I put this on when I can feel a blemish coming or on top of an existing blemish and by the next morning it is either gone or has reduced in size! Would highly recommend to anyone with acne prone skin!
Paulina P.
Toronto , ON
Now this product is a lifesaver! If you're struggling with residual acne and small pimples, this product is perfect for your needs. A small amount dries out everything overnight! The formula comes in two phases that shouldn't be mixed. Be Careful if  you're intolerant to talc.
Tiffany J.
This is NOT drying lotion, this is " facial spray with aloe, herbs and rosewater"
I also tried to review "facial spray with aloe, cucumber and green tea", which you don't even have listed, so not sure where you get your knvertory from.
In any case, both of these products are amazing!!
Danielle G.
Leeds
The best spot treatment I have used in a long time! I have suffered with acne for 10+ years so I feel like I have tried and tested a lot of products! This lotion dries out a spot over night so the next morning you are left with a small scab, and with repeated use the area becomes flat and less redness. It's amazing! I want to try other products from the range.
Libby M.
Prestonpans
Amazing! Best drying lotion I have ever used I have sensitive combination skin so when I used this I was scared it would leave dry patches on my skin but to my surprise no traces where left just shake it up and use a cotton bud to the affected area I've told everyone I know about this and the people who tried it? They loved it great investment last a long time
Lynley B.
Hilliard, OH
If you have a blemish this is the closest this there is to a miracle cure. I've tried countless products to get of the ever dreaded pimple, but nothing seems to work quite like this. I can't imagine life without this product. I've used the Kate Somerville version of this, but I've found this one is far more effective. Kate Somerville EradiKate Acne Treatment
Thea V.
sliema
this product is one of my holy grails , if i could only have one item in my skin care rutine its this. the fact that it can get rid of any spot over 1 or 2 nights is just amazing and its not like any other acne treatment its not harsh on the skin actually the complete opposite and it works amazing on my oily skin , would go crazy without this product  !!
Emma V.
I can not go to sleep without my drying lotion to spot treat. As a pregnant women it can be so hard to control the hormonal breakouts on my skin but this product makes my day that much better every night I use this at the end of my skincare routine on any old scars or active pimples. By morning I notice a huge improvement, it also encourages me to do my morning skincare as I have to rinse the left over product off.
Isis P.
Narvacan
When I used this I didn't see results overnight. My zit just shrunk a little and the redness was still there. I saw result after two days when my zit flattened but the redness was still there. When I put it on it kinda felt tingy which I think is a sign that its working. This product is great for flattening acne fast but not in getting rid of the redness.
Hannah T.
Kingston, IA
This is a very effective treatment for acne. It helps to dry it up over night. The only thing you need to be careful of is to not apply it constantly or else, as would be expected with acne treatments, it will dry out the area around your skin. If you are contemplating buying it for your cystic acne, I would highly recommend it. Works great on my cystic acne.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?