BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Roxy M.
Northfleet , Kent
This product made my skin glow it had never been so healthy. It literally helped draw out all of my impurities and kept my skin looking young. I bought this product in urban outfitters for under £20. I think it's definitely worth the money and has lasted a very long time and the ingredients are also a little bit more natural.
Katie E.
WOW! this product is insane. all you do mistake a cotton swab and place it into the bottle to collect the pink liquid at the bottom. apply to a spot, and then go to sleep. The next morning i wake up and they are all gone! I was thats amazed i game it to my partner who suffers with acne and it cleared up his spots in just a few doses. Its defiantly worth the money.
Joseph H.
Was recomended this while working on a big budget film in 2014. I have had this in my kit ever since. Actors always are wearing loads of makeup day in and out. Their skin tends to flair up once in while becuase of the stress and long days in cosmetics. Put this on at the end of a long day, when you see something happening, and BAM ! Gone the next morning.
Taylor B.
Perth
Love this stuff so much! I saw this on beauty bay and was a bit sceptical to begin with as I have used to many spot treatments in the past. This blew me away! I put this on when I can feel a blemish coming or on top of an existing blemish and by the next morning it is either gone or has reduced in size! Would highly recommend to anyone with acne prone skin!
Paulina P.
Toronto , ON
Now this product is a lifesaver! If you're struggling with residual acne and small pimples, this product is perfect for your needs. A small amount dries out everything overnight! The formula comes in two phases that shouldn't be mixed. Be Careful if  you're intolerant to talc.
Libby M.
Prestonpans
Amazing! Best drying lotion I have ever used I have sensitive combination skin so when I used this I was scared it would leave dry patches on my skin but to my surprise no traces where left just shake it up and use a cotton bud to the affected area I've told everyone I know about this and the people who tried it? They loved it great investment last a long time
Danielle G.
Leeds
The best spot treatment I have used in a long time! I have suffered with acne for 10+ years so I feel like I have tried and tested a lot of products! This lotion dries out a spot over night so the next morning you are left with a small scab, and with repeated use the area becomes flat and less redness. It's amazing! I want to try other products from the range.
Lynley B.
Hilliard, OH
If you have a blemish this is the closest this there is to a miracle cure. I've tried countless products to get of the ever dreaded pimple, but nothing seems to work quite like this. I can't imagine life without this product. I've used the Kate Somerville version of this, but I've found this one is far more effective. Kate Somerville EradiKate Acne Treatment
Tiffany J.
This is NOT drying lotion, this is " facial spray with aloe, herbs and rosewater"
I also tried to review "facial spray with aloe, cucumber and green tea", which you don't even have listed, so not sure where you get your knvertory from.
In any case, both of these products are amazing!!
BIANCA BOHM M.
Eltham , London
Okay, I tried this but I'm still not convinced. I was using the Malin and Goetz drying lotion before and until now I think I might be going back to it. I bought mine at UO and I also purchased the Facial spray, which I totally love and will definitely buy again. So looking forward to try another things from the brand and will give this one another chance.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?