BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Angelica P.
san ysidro , CA
really good! kylie jenner used this on sc and i rly wanted to try it but at first i hesitated to buy this because i felt like $17 dollars was too much for such a little bottle but i bought it when i broke out and let me tell you pimples don't last you over 3 days with this thing! this drying lotion didn't dry out my pimple overnight but at the second day the pimple was pretty much gone i just had a little red spot but no bump!!!
Amber H.
2 Riverside way, Leeds
Recommended by a friend, and now this is a product I can not live without. Every single night I use a cotton bud, and dot the product on any blemishes I have or can see appearing. These dries them up over night, and reduces redness and texture. Make sure you do not shake the bottle before using. You want the clear liquid separate from the pink contents that sits at the bottom. Highly recommend.
Hayley C.
Gedney Hill, Spalding
I'm in love with this drying lotion. Luckily I'm not too spot prone,only around that time of month. So I just dip a cotton bud into the lotion and cover the spots and go to sleep knowing my spot has either shrunk or disappeared. The price point is absolutely amazing so you can't go wrong. I would recommend this to anyone that doesn't pick at spots because it's to be used on untouched spots.
Soraya P.
When buying this I had no expectations because i hadn't really read reviews about it, I bought it on a bit of a whim but oh my god. I was very impressed. Luckily(i suppose) I had just had a few breakouts and it was the perfect time to try this lotion when a received it and it was amazing! Withing the first night it reduced the size and redness of my spots and after 3 nights they were gone!
Brooklyn G.
Leicester
After watching Kylie Jenner's snapchat story in which she raved about this product I went out to Urban Outfitters and purchased it in an attempt to minimise my break outs. I had every hope that this product would work, and it did! The results were almost instant. Despite the drying sensation which was kind of uncomfortable at the start, it was worth it. Additionally, it is super affordable!
Robbie H.
This is the holy grail of acne treatments *IT WORKS* this blemish cream literally gets rid of spots overnight and does not irritate the healthy skin around it , the company provides tutorials and advice on YouTube and their website which is very helpful and I only use this on my spots now , I have a mixture of normal acne and cystic and it brings down the pain and redness from cysts. I would urge anyone with problem skin to give this product a go because I was skeptics but it worked!! It is a little pricey but the amount of money I spend on products that don't work add up so get this instead !!
Liann Z.
Toronto, ON
This is many people’s holy grail spot treatment. You simply use a q-tip to apply it onto your growing pimples at night and pray it’ll go down in the morning. For me I often find that the treatment rubs off over night, and therefore doesn’t do anything. Otherwise it will only lengthen the redness of the pimple. The only time it’s effective is when it’s the most fresh baby pimple that is still under the skin and maybe appeared 1 hour ago.
Bethan R.
Unfortunately I suffer with acne prone skin and for years I've wished for something that would help me get rid of nasty breakouts immediately. Thankfully this product is just the thing I've been looking for! I apply a decent amount over the affected area and when I wake up in the morning there is hardly anything left. The smell of the product is a bit potent but if you can bare that then you have found the miracle to help out for those bad breakouts.
Isabel M.
Hertfordshire
I love this product. The smell is very strong and it does sting, although I feel that this is an indication that it's working. It's really great at getting rid of spots by drying them out. This does mean that the skin will be dehydrated but followed by a moisturiser and this won't be a problem. The price isn't bad, however you can get a similar product cheaper at the chemist if you ask.
Maisie C.
This product WORKS. I find it works best when a spot hasn't yet risen to the very surface of your skin. If I feel that a spot is starting to appear, I will make sure I put this lotion onto it as soon as possible and it guarantees that said spot has no chance to make an appearance! The only thing I dislike is that it makes the skin around the blemish very dry the next day, but I just make sure to moisturise excessively in that area to solve this.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?