BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Marta V.
I love Mario Badescu's Drying Lotion so much I wrote a review on it for my blog! It's probably what I would consider a beauty routine STAPLE. It has the power to contain those painful red zits before they even have a chance to emerge if you apply religiously when you "feel" your skin tingle -- you know that feeling when you just know you're about to break out? YEAH. that one, well drench that sucker with this stuff before you go to bed and you'll thank yourself in the morning!
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
This is a game and life changer when it comes to acne or trouble spots on the skin!! It dries out the spot you put It on for overnight relief and fixes the problem right away and doesn't bring on additional problems!! It is meant to dry out pimples and it does just that. I would say make sure you put it ONLY on the problem spot because it is VERY drying!! But it handles pimples in the bat of an eyelash seriously it works wondwrs!!
Jasmine M.
i always put this on my pimples whenever i feel one coming up, even when they haven't surfaced yet. sometimes it will work really well at clearing up the pimple quickly. but it really depends on the spot, when I have a huge pimple and it takes forever to surface and become a whitehead, no matter how much drying lotion i put on, it will still take a few days... This is really great for the price $17, compared to some of the same products from higher end brands. I usually buy all mario badescu products from ulta or sometimes if i'm at nordstrom rack (but it's still the same price)
Kristine K.
This is probably one of the most popular Mario Badescu products since it's super effective and is a great price for what you get. I am a person who has acne prone skin and a bottle lasts me quite a long time since all you do is put a dot over your break out. I would say this product is a little bit harsh because of the sulfur, but worth it since it usually tames my breakouts! I would leave this over a pimple and it would reduce the size overnight. I highly recommend this product to anyone who has stubborn acne. I've purchased this product at Nordstroms and Ulta.
LINDSAY F.
Kansas City, MO
I have been using this product for over 15 years now.  I used to get alot more use out of it.  But, as I've gotten older I still keep it for those random pimples that pop up once a month.  When I feel a zit coming on, I put this stuff on at night before bed and it's usually gone by the morning!  This product also has an excellent price point!
Brittany Z.
This stuff is amazing! Not a miracle worker, but pretty close. I had a few raised, red blemishes the day before my birthday and I put this on them the night before. The next day, they were no longer raised and had lost a lot of redness. They could be covered with concealer and were hardly even noticeable. Highly recommend!
Jenna D.
Cherry Hill, NJ
This product is good at drying up a spot, but if there is any sort of opening on it it will sting very badly. It also has a very strong smell so if you have any aversions to strong smells I would not recommend it. Its best used to just spot treat as soon as a blemish appears, as it doesnt do anything to really prevent them from coming up. Overall, I do like this product as it has gotten rid of many of my spots
Jazlyn R.
Tucson, AZ
INLOVE WITH THIS PRODUCT! all you do is wash your face like usual & grab a cotton tube dip it into the pink liquid. (DONT SHAKE) the pick should stay in the bottom. If you do shake it it's okay just let it sit for a few hours.Apply a dot onto the pimple ( if pimple was popped it will stink ) sleep with it overnight and wash it off with your face wash or cold water. I swear this the dry out your pimple. (not your face) use it until your pimple is dried out. This product also makes your makeup go on a bit smoother and you can't really see your blemish as much when you apply foundation over it.
Alexandra S.
Warwick, RI
When I was in high school, nothing was working to cure my breakouts from the drugstore. Until I could get an appointment with them derm, I used this ok my pimples every night. It was tempting to shake the jar at first, but don't do that! Instead dip the qtip into the pink sediment and lightly dap the qtip onto your pimple. To avoid contamination, I made sure to use a new qtip each time I dipped into the jar. The did dry out my skin a bit, but as long as I moisturized in the morning, I was fine. I recommend this to anyone who can't use over the counter acne treatment.
Marilyn W.
Kewaskum, WI
This is the light at the end of a dark tunnel. I've never had an issue with acne or problematic skin. I do however get the monthly pimple which is always so big and hurts which makes it so much more noticeable on my face. After being introduced to this I no longer worry about it. I just use a Q-tip, dip it in to the bottom to get to the pink product at the bottom, dap it on my pimple and by the next morning it's already such a huge differenve. Reducing redness, bringing down the size and drying it out after just a few short days of using it my pimple is almost completely gone when before it seems like I would have it for 2 weeks straight.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?