BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Allegra B.
St Thomas, ON
LOVE this product. I originally saw it on Kylie Jenner's snapchat, but it actually works! When you have a pimple, after you wash your face DO NOT put any moisturizer on and take q Q Tip and dip it in the lotion and put it on the pimple. When you wake up in the morning it will be gone! It lasts so long as well and is a good buy for the price. Totally recommend for any skin type. I have dry skin and this did not dry out my skin.
Orna H.
I bought this because my acne was out of control and I thought it would be a "wonder product" but it wasn't what I expected. It still works in the sense of that it helps to speed up the healing time and I'm not left with scars but it's not an over night quick fix that I thought it would be.
Rachel W.
Goodman Place, Falkirk
If I wake up with one of those annoying spots, this is definitely my go to! I bought this on Beauty Bay as I had heard so many amazing things and it definitely didn't disappoint. It's a little nippy on application but I really don't mind that when it works so well. The only thing I'm not so keen on is that it's so obvious when it's on the skin. I wish it could be a clear formula, however other than that I have no complaints.
Cassandra C.
Edmonton, AB
I got this on a whim after seeing one of the youtubers I follow use it for her acne. Got mine in the states when I was down for a visit and every time I’ve had a pimple I just dab a little on the pimple and leave it on overnight and drastically see a difference in the size of the pimple when I wake up. If the pimple is inflamed from popping it you might feel a slight tingle when applying it but it stops once it dries down.
cassidy h.
Vancouver
This stuff is great for when I'm having bad breakouts. One thing I didn't know was that you don't shake it before you use it! You let the pink stuff settle to the bottom and dip a q-tip in it and place on areas needed! This stuff also lasts forever. A little goes along way!
Asma Z.
Glasgow, South Lanarkshire
My absolute holy grail for getting rid of spots is the Mario Badescu drying lotion (pictured).  To apply at night, cleanse your face and using a cotton bud, dip into the solution picking up the pink stuff at the bottom of the bottle (do not shake) and apply direct to the spot(s).  Leave overnight and you will notice an immediate difference the following day. This is one product that I keep coming back to.
Shanna K.
Calgary, AB
This product is great for anytime you see a blemish starting to come. It is fairly drying (as the name implies) so I only use it on the areas that really need it. I think it is a pretty effective product overall and I definitely notice that my blemishes go down quite a bit. The only downside to this product is the smell - just not for me. I don't notice it lingers but when I initially apply it, it is pretty strong.
Natasha S.
This is another item I had to have after all the reviews I had read about it.  As someone who tends to break out often, I thought this would be quite handy for me to have.  I find it only works for me when my pimple is under the surface and still red.  Once the pimple has become a whitehead, it won't do anything for me if I put this on top of it.  It doesn't get messy either so it is pretty convenient to sleep with
Tanya M.
Belcoo, Fermanagh
I love this little bottle. It's magic. I don't really suffer from acne but I do get the odd monthly breakout and this is where this product is genius. I place it on the breakout with a cotton bud and let it dry over night and when I wake up my spot is completely reduced or sometimes even gone. You can use a small bit under makeup too and it helps remove the redness. Genius. Worth every Penney and more. Love it
Megan C.
Keadby , Scunthorpe
This product completely changed my life , I always struggled with breakouts and have a lot of redness and scars from previous breakouts but this product changed my skin completely, seeing results after only one application ! The product is super easy to apply on targeted areas. The formula dries out breakouts minimising the size and redness just overnight. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a quick fix
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?