BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Ollie N.
London
This Stuff is insane! If I find a spot that is under the surface, not come out yet, pop this on it and it's gone by morning. The packaging is cute and it is sturdy, but it is glass so if dropped it will break and money is lost, and as far as I know they do have a plastic version of this so I will keep an eye out. As far as value for money - it lasts an extraordinarily long time, I've been using my bottle for around 6 months and I don't seem to have made much of a dent in it!
Rosa P.
Brighton
I bought this after seeing Kylie Jenner use it (don't lie that you haven't done it) and I use it maybe once a fortnight, I have a lot of acne so I'd have to put it over my whole face for it to cover it all but when I do use it I must be honest I don't notice a difference in the slightest, maybe I rub it off in my sleep before it can work but either way I don't notice a change, I still use it and for how inexpensive it is I don't feel like I've wasted my money too much.
Vicci P.
Maldon, Essex
I've been using this product for six years! Can you believe that?
I won't claim it's a wonder solution for acne and that it makes every blemish disappear in an instant. It doesn't. But it definitely helps with any pesky white heads. Whether making them come to the surface quicker or to dry them over night (as long as you're not like me and rub it off in your sleep!)
It's definitely the best on the market and I keep repurchasing. I just wish I'd had it when I was at school.
Bonnie W.
There's a reason celebrities started talking about this and then stopped! They realised they were onto a winner. I first found this brand during my one of many "Kylie Jenner skincare" googles and decided to try the drying lotion. WOW. Actually exceeded all expectations, i expected it to perhaps help calm an angry spot - said angry spot was gone by morning. Absolutely worth every penny and makes me wonder if I start skipping meals to be able to afford the entire range!
Aliyah_zz.makeup A.
Coventry
So I heard so much about this product, that I had to get it but for some reason it just didnt work for me I saw many good reviews that this lotion drys  spots overnight . I kept using it for weeks and it didn't make a difference at all to my spots. So had to bin it.  everyone's skin is different what didn't work for me may work for you .
Maraam A.
I've tried many products that claim to do what this amazing product does, and NOTHING comes near it, I mean nothing. Once I feel a pimple coming or if it's already there I'll apply this right before I go to sleep after my moisturizer and when I wake up, it has dried up, flattened and it is instantly gone. I'm so beyond impressed with this and I've tried numerous Mario Badescu products, and it has still yet to fail me (it never will). So obsessed with his skincare!!
Alex G.
I use this all of the time. It is a liquid on top and powdery solution undermeath. You dip a cotton bud in with out mixing the bottle and then place it on to a spot. I leave it on over night and the next morning the area is a lot smoother and not as red and healing time improves massively. I bought this of beauty bay and its a fab price point. I recommend this to every one and one bottle has lasted me a long long time. I will deffinitly repurchase when I run out.
Brittany W.
Im fortunate to not have constant breakouts; however, I went through a phase when my skin was super congested. I bought this product on a whim based solely on liking the packaging and seeing in on Pinterest, and Im incredibly happy I did. I apply this at night before bed on any breakouts I may have and there is a noticeable difference when I wake up. Any soreness or redness starts to fade, by the second or third night, my breakouts have almost completely healed.
Nalani A.
This is a great product for drying out your pimples! When I'm breaking out, I put it on the pimple before I go to sleep and most of the time, the next day the pimple is just a tiny bump. The reason why I didn't give it five stars was because it isn't quick fix like I heard in other reviews. The pimple
won't just disappear after one night, sometimes it will take a few days to fully disappear. But I do love this product because I haven't found anything like it, and because the pimple will definitely be less noticeable the next day.
andrea d.
Doral, FL
A mi edad es horrible aun tener épocas de acné. Todo se debe a un desorden hormonal que aparentemente ya no tiene solución. Siempre tuve la mala costumbre de exprimir los comedones, lastimándome la piel aun mas. Solo porque prefería verme las costras o los morados y no ver esos puntos blancos horribles. Gracias a esta loción he aprendido a controlar mi impulso pues con tal solo una noche de aplicacion el granito se empieza a seca. La amo. No falta en mi kit antiacne.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?