BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...3 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Julie X.
I've tried ALOT of acne products, nothing really worked. Finally at age 23 I discovered the product that I was literally dreaming of for years lol! I can go from having 10 pimples and wake up the next morning with them gone! IT’S MAGIC💫
 this product has cleared up my skin so much as this little  while I have been suffering from teenage acne. i would  recommend this product to anyone who has been suffering with acne or pimples.
Sanjida A.
Gabalfa, Cardiff
Bought this with the facial spray after hearing so many reviews about it! It's so little yet it lays ages because you only need a little. A little pricey but since it lasts forever you can't go wrong here.
Niki C.
Warwick, Warwickshire
I have suffered for such a long time with hormonal breakouts. I always got whiteheads popping up just when you didn't want them around the mouth/chin area. I decided to give this stuff a try after trying pretty much every spot treatment out there...and thank goodness I did! This little bottle has been a godsend. If I feel a pimple on its way I can stop it dead in it's tracks with an application of this. If I already have a breakout, I can apply this and overnight they will shrink down and dry up like nothing I've used before. If they're not gone in one night, they'll be really fine by the second. I can't recommend it enough. It does mean you have little pink bits of the lotion on your face so this is definitely an overnight kind of thing, not for daytime. Also, initial application can be confusing, you actually need to let the bottle settle and let the pink go to the bottom - not shake it up as you may expect. Then you want to dip in a cotton bud/Q tip ensuring you get both the pink and clear lotion on there and simply dab it directly on to the pimple. Yeah ok - so you look kinda silly for the night, I promise you when you wake up and that spot is gone you'll be thankful :)
Martina K.
Aberdeen
Best “First Aid” cure for pimples. It dries out any spot and you don’t have to worry about it anymore. The smell is really strong but then again it’s basically just pure alcohol so it’s not a surprise.
Amelia G.
THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL OF SKINCARE PRODUCTS! I kid you not put this on any spots or blemishes at night and they are shrunk if not gone by morning. It is so worth the price, you honestly NEED THIS!!Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
Alicia C.
Melbourne
This product in my opinion is amazing. Its affordable, and whenever i have a pimple i apply this product and it leaves me with an amazing result. I strongly recommend the Mario Badescu Drying Lotion.
Camilla S.
Oslo
This is just amazing! Any time I have a spot, I can put this on and it's gone the next day. It doesn't leave my skin dry or unbalanced. I will definitely repurchase as mine is almost out.
Georgia B.
SO529NZ
I really like this! I bought it on beauty bay along with the rosewater spray and was recommended it by a youtuber. I really love it as it clears up spots super soon! I’d definitely buy again!
M A.
My 2017 holy grail product has to be the Mario Badescu Drying Lotion! I purchased my bottle from Harvey Nichols and let me just say this is by far the most effective 'spot cream' I've ever tried and oh boy have I tried ALOT! The bottle contains a liquid of Aqua and Isopropyl Alcohol and at the bottom of the bottle lays a pink sediment that contains calamine, camphor, sulphur, zinc oxide, titanium dioxide, talc, glycerin and salicylic acid. Before use it is key to allow the mixture to settle so the liquid and sediment can separate, then for application take a cotton swap and dip into pink sediment, you then apply this to any acne you may have! After only one use breakouts are dramatically reduced and improved. It's almost unbelievable how well Mario Badescu Drying Lotion works! Grab your bottle asap lil babiess!!
Brittany S.
Crowley , TX
Is this a spot treatment ???
Nicole E.
I've been looking for a way to clear up my skin. I have very dry skin and was wondering if this would dry it up even more?
Gigi R.
Does this really dry up and get rid of zits?
Sandra B.
Mississauga , ON
I JUST bought this but haven’t tried it yet! Thoughts on the product?? :)
Jayde B.
Birmingham, West Midlands
Mario Badescu Drying Lotion has anyone used this? I keep breaking out and want to find something to help