BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...4 Answers
Beth C.
This product you are meant to let dry overnight which I don't find possible. I have to use it after I come home or after a bath because it crumbles off my face as soon as I lay down. It applies easily and it isn't uncomfortable. It works the way I use it but I wouldn't agree with letting it dry over night as I rub it off almost instantly after going to bed so sitting watching TV with the drying lotion on works better for myself. I think this product works and is a fix for spots but it isn't a quick fix I have to use it a couple of days in a row
Ruby H.
I am currently on a medication called roaccutane, after struggling with acne for 6 years both on my face and body. I use this product on my spots when I have a flare up, and when I wake up in the morning the spot is significantly reduced in both size and redness! It's like magic! I just wish I found this years ago..
The lotion dries up the spot, and the surrounding area of any oil without being too harsh on the skin. I would recommend this to anyone with acne prone skin, and I will continue to use this whilst I'm struggling with acne.
Hannah R.
This is definitely the best spot treatment I've found so far. So many other's dry my skin out to the point that it takes longer for the skin to heal than just the spot would, but this seems to strike the right balance. I was a little confused by the application begin with, but I've got the hang of it now. The only reason I've taken one star off is the amount of the pink sediment in the bottle, which is actually the part you use. I would've expected there to be more, but perhaps the ratio is important to the treatments efficacy.
Demi M.
Perth
Wowowowow
This product should be a must have for anyone with breakouts!
Its somthing that you can just use as a part of your nightime routine and all you need to do isbuse a cue tip dip it in and pop it on your spots i leave it on for atleast half an hour or over night .
I use it anywhere where i feel im getting a breakout or even during, best not to use it on open wounds though!
One thing i will mention os youre not supposed to mix the two liquids together so try not to tip or shake the bottle EVER. 10/10 would recomend 😘
Danika P.
Edmonton, AB
I hate this, and it pains me to say it. I had read so many fantastic reviews, and got myself all hyped up to buy this product, only to throw it in the garbage less than a month later. The name drying lotion is actually very fitting for this product, since all it seemed to do for me was dry up my skin to the point where it would peel off my face. It did nothing for any remnant of a blemish that seemed to be underneath, just created a compound problem of pimple + skin flakiness... good luck covering that up with makeup.
Amie L.
Rugeley, Staffs
I got this product after a recommendation from a friend. I was having a bit of a break out and didn't know what to do. Panic! I like the idea of the lotion and how you dip the cotton swab into the sediment when it's all settled, but it's a bit hit or miss as to what it does to your spots. I've had it for a while, and while I think maybe it takes away some redness, it hasn't been a miracle for my spots. I'll continue to use it until it runs out, but it's expensive for what it is and I won't be purchasing again.
Lea S.
I have used the drying lotion for a month now and i don't really know if i like it or think that the product was a waste of money.

I have dry skin and a little problem with pimples and acne and the drying lotion helped me reduce my acne but i also got dryer skin on my forehead.

I think the product is good but i would recommend it if you have normal or oily skin or if your pimples aren't on your very dry skin
Rebecca R.
York Street, Runcorn
Everyone on YouTube seemed to love this product and as someone who struggles with spots I'm always on the look out for a good treatment. It works really well on those spots that are painful and under the skin and I do think it definitely reduces some spots however I really hate that it has a pink cast and you have to wash it off in the morning, I wish it was just a gel that just sinks into your skin. I was impressed with how long the product lasts though, used it a lot and don't even seem to have made a dent!
Francesca W.
Wolverhampton
One of my holy grail products! Whenever I feel a spot coming or see one surfacing on my skin I will put this on and leave over night and the next morning it will appear less red and feel less painful. Its strong stuff so does have a quite a strong chemical smell and once applied to skin does have a burning sensation as it starts to work on your spot but this does stop and you wont even realise its there. If you suffer with acne or just an occasional spot honestly give this a try, I cant recommend it enough.
Olivia L.
Mario Badescu Drying LotionA small pink bottle full of wonders, Mario Badescu drying lotion is an overnight lifesaver for acne. It's not gentle in the least so don't use on broken skin but the luxurious packaging and ease of use make this a must have for problem skin.All you need to do is dip a cotton swab into the mixture and apply on any breakout's (again, not for use on broken skin) you may have, leave to dry and go to bed. The product dries out the oils and sebum in the problem areas and the pink in the mixture brightens to ensure you wake up and that horrible acne or blemishes are gone!Just wash off and exfoliate in the morning and day goodbye to spots!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?