BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Lili C.
I really like this product but it is super hard to get off my face which is why I give it 4 stars. When I get pimples/break outs I use a qtip and apply it ontop during the night and the next morning I will wash it off (which is really hard to do). The pro to this is that this drying lotion does it job! Which is dries out your pimples!! I find that it makes those big volcanoes about to erupt on my face shrivel up the next day. Also I love, the tingling feeling I get after applying this as it is a soothing feeling for me.
Hollie S.
England , AK
Okay, so this product is totally raved about and I do agree in some instances however I do believe it to be slightly overrated.. why?
Every night before bed if I have any blemishes I apply this over them, although lots of people claim they disappear, mine never do... I do believe however it does help them decrease in size so it definitely doesn't do any harm to my blemishes however it also definitely doesn't completely clear them. I will be buying another bottle just because I feel if I don't apply this to my occasional blemishes then they might get worse overnight! Overall good product just doesn't do EXACTLY what it claims to do!

Hollie x
Alisha H.
Llanelidan, Ruthin
Despite the high end price bracket, this stuff is totally worth it! Like most spit treatments, Mario Badescu's drying lotion aims to dry out blemishes and reduce the swelling and redness. I have to say, it sure does work, apply with a cotton bud and leave over night, the pimple will have reduced in size and redness, and it normally brings a white head out, leaving it to naturally burst for the fluid to remove, rather than getting bacteria into it and causing more problems. Would highly recommend! Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
Luz A.
Pattaya
Very good product to lessen the bumps in your face. If you have a pimple or even white and black head this is really good for that.
Preferably use in the night, day after you will see the result,some pimples can be gone in one night !
I myself experience that Mario Badescu product is a holy grail for me❤❤❤ I bought mine @sephora #mariobadescudryinglotion
#antipimple
#pimpleremedy
Sandee M.
Tuxedo Park, NY
I've been using this for years. It really works. Although over time, I find it takes longer for the pimple to heal. Maybe my skin has gotten used to it. It has a very strong scent which doesn't bother me but it could be off-putting for others. But I haven't found anything that comes close to this so it remains as my go-to pimple treatment. Both my daughter and I use this and her classmates comment that she never gets pimples. She does but it just disappears overnight when she uses this. Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
Suzie H.
Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
I feel this is the easiest way of reducing red marks and spots on your face in the shortest time possible. I prefer to dip a cotton bud into the product that settles at the bottom and simply dot it onto my problem areas and leave over night. I find there is a clear difference in the morning with both redness and size of blemish gone down. This is a must for hormonal skin and the best method I have used for a quick noticeable solution!
Formula is a bit tricky to work with as the solution cannot be shaked- seems to not work as best when it mixes! Must be left to settle completely before use! Apart from that absolutley love this product!
Sugandi D.
Great fix for pesky pimplesThis lotion is great at drying out whiteheads and pimples that have surfaced. You need to use a cotton bud and dip into the pink substance at the bottom of the bottle DO NOT SHAKE the bottle otherwise the pink substance with mix with the solution and it won't be effective.It's not a overnight miracle you need to use it a couple nights in a row for the pimple to completely disappear however you should start to see the pimple clearing from first use.Overall it's a good product only reason I knocked off one star is that it takes longer than other spot treatment however I feel like this is less taxing on the skin'
megan s.
winnipeg
I use this every night before I go to bed after spraying my Mario Badescu rose water spray on. For me it takes a couple uses to completely dry up any pimples but it works a lot faster than any other product i’ve tried. It is very strong and if you have any pimples near your eye area it will cause your eyes to water a bit but nothing too concerning. It can be hard to apply and a little messy because it does flake off throughout the night. I apply it with a makeup brush as that is the easiest way i have found to apply it. I would definitely buy this product again and I recommend to anyone who gets a couple pimples here and there.
Lauren V.
Leeds
RUN TO PURCHASE IMMEDIATELY.

This stuff is fantastic. If you're like me and like to 'extract' white heads then you absolutely need this.

This is great even for my sensitive (-like a newborn) skin as it dries out and flattens spots overnight. The smell is quite strong but I like it because I feel like it's really clearing the gunk (sorry) and infection from the targeted area.

The best spot treatment I have ever used.

Ps. I also manage to use this successfully wit Retin A with no adverse effects. I apply the Retin A gel around the spot and then apply this stuff to the spot itself to avoid doubling up on products.
Abi C.
London
Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
Love this, I bought online as part of a MB starter kit from Cult Beauty (there’s limited places you can get this in the UK) and I now could not live without it. I find it really works at drying out my spots and reducing redness. I often come home to my boyfriend covered in it! There is a strong alcohol scent to it, but personally I don’t mind it, although I did try it out on the skin behind my ear before applying to my face because the scent kind of put me off at first. I think value for money is good, as I’ve had it for around 3 months and I’m not even half way through the bottle. I’ve heard a lot of mixed reviews about this product, but personally I can’t fault it.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?