BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Keeley G.
amazing! very good for clearing up odd spots that i get! the packaging is nice and basic. Their products never fail to impress. Definitely worth the money and would pay again. Didn’t expect it to be so good but after seeing reviews i had to trust!
Ivanna Jane T.
Al Ain, UAE
I find that this dries out majority of my pimples overnight! But for slightly bigger ones, it might take 2 nights though. I love this product for spot treatments. Im
Alina B.
You must NOT shake the bottle, not matter how badly you may want to mix up the two parts. You are supposed to use a cotton bud to gently dip through the clear portion until you reach the pink mixture at the bottom. Then dab this on individual blemishes. It will dry up on the skin within seconds leaving a chalky finish behind. I can't confirm how this might work as an acne treatment, because I only use it for the odd breakouts, but I can however say that this works really well and does what it says on the tin. However it has a strong medicated scent which isn't that pleasant to use I'm also not liking all the faffing about with a cotton bud, it looses excitement after a couple of uses. Not to mention that I'm not a fan of not being able to use this during the day (unless I want to walk around with pink spots on my skin).
Amie T.
Manchester
I’ve never found a spot treatment like this! It’s incredible! I’d never use anything else know that I have found this! Literally destroys zits within a few hours
Chanelle E.
THIS DRYING LOTION!! is nothing less than an absolute GOD SENT in a bottle!!!! ive suffered from combination acne problems since those troublesome teens years and ive tried EVERYTHING! from over the counter creams and toners to spending $1000s at dermotologists and high end skin care stores. i had enough and was ready to accept the fact id never be that girl with clear skin youd admire from a far. then i came across this little miracle in a bottle! the reviews really do speak for themselves, however i was still a little skeptical at first. but im so glad i tried it, it cleared my deep painful and swollen cystic ance in just 2-3days! just a little dab with a q-tip onto affected areas before bed and after cleansing and its as good as gone without any scars, poking or painful picking! the smell can be quiet strong if your a little sensitive but thats not enough to put me off this amazing serum! please please give this a try at least once! i promise you wont be dissapointed ☺
Lorna S.
Purchased this recently after it was recommended to me by a friend.
I'm used to blemish free skin with the occasional spot but lately I've started to suffer outbreaks of spots around my cheeks and chin area... big, sore, ugly unsqueezable spots. It's rubbish being a grown up with teenage spots.
Mario Badescu drying lotion is a game changer!
Although I can't say it prevents spots, it reduces redness and swelling very quickly. I noticed a difference overnight.
The lotion healed the skin and dried out the spot without drying the surrounding skin so the spot was easier to conceal with makeup the next day without looking flaky.
The bottle is small (1fl oz) but a little goes a long way. I can see it lasting me for a while.
It's applied with a cotton bud and left to work its magic.
Thumbs up from me!
Emily B.
Thornaby , Stockton
I’ve used this quite a few times now and I just haven’t seen any difference. I’m so disappointed because I had such high hopes but it’s done absolutely nothing for me
Lyanne S.
Ive used this a couple of times, i use it before i sleep and by the second night my zit is usually gone :) if not its not completely gone its a lot less noticeable. Do not use this on spots which are already dried out or anywhere where you have dry skin because it is SUPER drying!!
Gabriella L.
London, ['', '', '']
Classic cult beauty product. Worth the money though I would say; worth the hype! This is absolutely the best spot treatment I have ever used. Overnight my pimple either completely disappeared or seriously reduced the redness and swelling. I bought it on beauty bay and that is where I buy all my mario badescu products. If you live in the U.K. I would definitely recommend you use that site as it is very convenient. I apply it with a cotton bud, dipping it through the liquid into the lotion. DO NOT SHAKE THE BOTTLE! If you do, just leave it upright to settle but I find after it is shaken several times it becomes less available. I have been using it for just under a year and I am on my second bottle. Using it almost every day it has lasted me over 6 months so it really does last. Everyone should try it!
Jamie-Leigh C.
Northamptonshire , Corby
This is truly the best product I have found! If I could give it more than 5 stars I really would!
When you get it do not shake the bottle! The liquid is supposed to be separated with the pink solution at the bottom.
Simply dip a cotton stick in to the bottle till the pink liquid is on the stick and dab on your spot/spots.
And leave over night the solution will dry overnight and then wash off in morning and you will see the spot has either disappeared or dramatically reduced in size!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?