BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Ja'Net G.
Brooklyn, NY
This stuff right here is the truth. You feel it immediately when you put it on the pimple. You really feel it drying it out. Just be careful to remember that you have it on or you might end up with white steaks on your hands. That happened to me plenty of times. I leave it on for a few hours and then use an astringent to take it off. Just leave the skin alone and the next day that pimple that came to a head now has shrunk in suze. I love this stuff.
Elyse P.
Edmond, OK
So this is the first product I've found to just zap the zits away. I can use this the minute I find one of those dastardly pimples and leave it on overnight or for a few hours (if I have to go somewhere and I don't want pink dots all over my face). The application is really simple too. You just take a q-tip and dip it in the solution (don't shake the bottle) and let it go through both liquids and then dab it on the spot. It's so worth the cost too. I mean you'll have this bottle for the entire year because you just use it like a spot treatment. If I run out before then I'll be surprised.
Tawnie H.
Lenoir, NC
Can Mario Badescu do wrong?!  This drying lotion is a must-have if you're like me and are graced with zits and blemishes (I thought it breakouts were supposed to be more common in your adolescence and once you became an adult...they stop wrecking your face so often?!?)!  Now, I don't think this is a miracle product, in which it's going to make your zits disappear overnight....but it does help reduce the size and redness pretty quickly!  Once I feel a blemish beginning, I dab this stuff on immediately and feel confident that it will help keep things under control.  It does have a strong smell and it can be drying (duh...it's a drying lotion), so be aware of this if you're sensitive to smells or have dry skin.This is a skin staple and my go-to when my skin is acting up.
Nic B.
Used this stuff as a teenager and now that I'm in my 20's I've gone back to it. This stuff is pretty affordable, I got mine at Ulta. I always see a difference in my acne the morning after I sleep with this on. I just dip a q-tip into the bottle and gently place it on top of my blemish, for bacteria reasons, I use a different q-tip for each blemish to try to reduce the transfer of bacteria. If you suffer from acne whether it be hormonal, cystic or just random breakouts this works on any part of the body you've got blemishes. Staple product to have in your skincare arsenal.
Marta V.
I love Mario Badescu's Drying Lotion so much I wrote a review on it for my blog! It's probably what I would consider a beauty routine STAPLE. It has the power to contain those painful red zits before they even have a chance to emerge if you apply religiously when you "feel" your skin tingle -- you know that feeling when you just know you're about to break out? YEAH. that one, well drench that sucker with this stuff before you go to bed and you'll thank yourself in the morning!
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
This is a game and life changer when it comes to acne or trouble spots on the skin!! It dries out the spot you put It on for overnight relief and fixes the problem right away and doesn't bring on additional problems!! It is meant to dry out pimples and it does just that. I would say make sure you put it ONLY on the problem spot because it is VERY drying!! But it handles pimples in the bat of an eyelash seriously it works wondwrs!!
Jasmine M.
i always put this on my pimples whenever i feel one coming up, even when they haven't surfaced yet. sometimes it will work really well at clearing up the pimple quickly. but it really depends on the spot, when I have a huge pimple and it takes forever to surface and become a whitehead, no matter how much drying lotion i put on, it will still take a few days... This is really great for the price $17, compared to some of the same products from higher end brands. I usually buy all mario badescu products from ulta or sometimes if i'm at nordstrom rack (but it's still the same price)
Kristine K.
This is probably one of the most popular Mario Badescu products since it's super effective and is a great price for what you get. I am a person who has acne prone skin and a bottle lasts me quite a long time since all you do is put a dot over your break out. I would say this product is a little bit harsh because of the sulfur, but worth it since it usually tames my breakouts! I would leave this over a pimple and it would reduce the size overnight. I highly recommend this product to anyone who has stubborn acne. I've purchased this product at Nordstroms and Ulta.
LINDSAY F.
Kansas City, MO
I have been using this product for over 15 years now.  I used to get alot more use out of it.  But, as I've gotten older I still keep it for those random pimples that pop up once a month.  When I feel a zit coming on, I put this stuff on at night before bed and it's usually gone by the morning!  This product also has an excellent price point!
Jenna D.
Cherry Hill, NJ
This product is good at drying up a spot, but if there is any sort of opening on it it will sting very badly. It also has a very strong smell so if you have any aversions to strong smells I would not recommend it. Its best used to just spot treat as soon as a blemish appears, as it doesnt do anything to really prevent them from coming up. Overall, I do like this product as it has gotten rid of many of my spots
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?