BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Rubab A.
This is a great spot treatment for pesky pimples. I've been using this product for about 2 weeks now and it is the best treatment ever. The price is good and quantity is good as well. I'm happy I bought this after trying out all other expensive options from Sephora. I get immediate results from using this!
Kaity P.
Calgary, AB
This stuff literally works wonders! I apply this at night time onto any pimples and my blemishes are a thousand times better the next day, sometimes they fully disappear. I highly recommend this to anybody!
Jenny H.
Woodbridge , ON
This is the best spot treatment I’ve ever used. I can put this one before bed and my pimple will already reduce in size and redness the next morning. I would highly recommend this.
Prisha T.
London, London
Great product. Helped my cystic acne go down in a few hours. Has a very strong smell and stings at first but it definitely does the trick. I bought this off of beauty bay for £16
Ray-Ann R.
This product is legendary and life changing for people who suffer with acne. It clears up acne is as little as overnight and works great for all skin types including sensitive.
Ameera Q.
Katy
I like this a lot. I think it’s great to dry out any acne. It lasts a long time and it’s not too expensive. It reminds me a lot of the Kate Somerville drying lotion. I would recommend this one because it does exactly what it says.
Lara S.
This stuff really works! I would rate it a full 5 stars if it weren't for a few things but I'll get into that later. The product is really fun to use while being super effective. As an 18 year old, I still get quite a few spots on my face and they can get quite bad at times. But if I put this on a pimple at night, it is almost completely gone by the next day, if not by the second night of using it. It really works and I've never seen anything like it! This has saved my life so many times.

My one downside is probably more my own fault than the product's fault. A lot of people can't help but pick at their pimples or pop them and I am sadly one of those people. And this is definitely not something you want to put on a pimple you've popped or have prodded at because something in it makes the area sting really badly, to the point where I can't handle having it on. It also smells very strongly of chemicals but that's what makes it work in the end. So if you have a lot of patience with leaving pimples alone, I definitely recommend this product as it is the only treatment I have ever used that has shown me results in a day or two.  Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
Joyce S.
ipoh
It is a good product for acne. When applied on pimples it reduces the redness and size of the pimples. For some stubborn pimples it takes about a few days to reduce in side.
Lissette R.
Guanica
Loveeeeeeee thisssss!!!!! It's a disappear next day pimple!! Apply in the night and the next you will shine!!!! Have a little bit of a weird scent but results worth it!!!
❤️Makeup❤️
The best spot cream I’ve ever used saw such a difference in just a month been using for probally about a year now and absolutely love just put on the clay and at the most ur spots gone in a week
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?