BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...3 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Rachel C.
Calgary, AB
I use this at night at a spot treatment and have had good results! The size of my pimples are definitely reduced overnight, and some of the redness goes away. Do I think it's a miracle product? Not necessarily, I get similar results from drugstore spot treatments. But I will definitely continue to use and keep looking like a cute lil' spotted monster at bed.
Denisa T.
This product really helped me! I have acne prone skin so pimples use to come up whenever they want to. This little guy dries them so easy and in a few days the pimple is gone! Love it!
Wajiha I.
I hav eused this for my spots and it worked for me . So I brought another one and gave to my sister who had really bad acne n she lives it to bits as it's cleared all her teenage acne
Laura W.
MANNINGTREE, MANNINGTREE
Why didn't I find this before????? This little bottle is full of magic. Don't shake it, let the powder sink to the bottom. One little cotton bud dipped in the pink bit is enough to cover a good few spots. I had a cracker of a spot on the Sunday It literally had it's own heartbeat. By Tuesday it was gone. It is so worth the money. I'm amazed.
Rebecca C.
Brampton, Ontario
Amazing product that works extremely well on acne. The calamine ensures to calm the acne while the acid works wonders to get rid of the actual pimple. It's a staple go to in my bag!
Hannah B.
Runcorn
Love this as an acnes treatment, if you have spots that are angry/irritated this helps, of a night you use a cotton tip into the lotion and apply it to the spot. You look a bit crazy with pink dots all over your face but this stuff works. Just make sure you use hydrating skincare alongside, this can can be drying as it's intended to be.
Claudia M.
Gomez palacio
LO AMO.
  Te seca espinillas y granos en cuestión de segundos, apenas se me acabe mi bote comprare otro sin pensarlo, este me a salvado de varias ocasiones. Solo tienes que agarrar un poco del producto rosa y ponerlo en una de tus imperfecciones, el olor es un poco fuerte para mi gusto pero no dura mas de 20 segundos.
Lauren A.
Wingate
This stuff really dries up whatever you need to a crust, whether is be blackheads, cystic acne, or white heads. This stuff doesn't smell very good, but it does its job overnight.
Ruby T.
Kings Langley
Not actually too impressed with this product considering all the hype around it. £15 for a tiny product however you can get a lot of uses out of it. Anyway, it's not a miracle treatment - I apply it to my pimples as they don't seem to go as way even after several days, it does however reduce redness which is good, but not the best.
liezl a.
I find this great for my (starting out) pimples. It dried mine out overnight, but sometimes it takes a few days with it! I still use it and Ill definitely buy more when I run out
Brittany S.
Crowley , TX
Is this a spot treatment ???
Nicole E.
I've been looking for a way to clear up my skin. I have very dry skin and was wondering if this would dry it up even more?
Gigi R.
Does this really dry up and get rid of zits?
Sandra B.
Mississauga , ON
I JUST bought this but haven’t tried it yet! Thoughts on the product?? :)
Jayde B.
Birmingham, West Midlands
Mario Badescu Drying Lotion has anyone used this? I keep breaking out and want to find something to help