BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...3 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Denisa T.
This product really helped me! I have acne prone skin so pimples use to come up whenever they want to. This little guy dries them so easy and in a few days the pimple is gone! Love it!
Wajiha I.
I hav eused this for my spots and it worked for me . So I brought another one and gave to my sister who had really bad acne n she lives it to bits as it's cleared all her teenage acne
Laura W.
MANNINGTREE, MANNINGTREE
Why didn't I find this before????? This little bottle is full of magic. Don't shake it, let the powder sink to the bottom. One little cotton bud dipped in the pink bit is enough to cover a good few spots. I had a cracker of a spot on the Sunday It literally had it's own heartbeat. By Tuesday it was gone. It is so worth the money. I'm amazed.
Rebecca C.
Brampton, Ontario
Amazing product that works extremely well on acne. The calamine ensures to calm the acne while the acid works wonders to get rid of the actual pimple. It's a staple go to in my bag!
Hannah B.
Runcorn
Love this as an acnes treatment, if you have spots that are angry/irritated this helps, of a night you use a cotton tip into the lotion and apply it to the spot. You look a bit crazy with pink dots all over your face but this stuff works. Just make sure you use hydrating skincare alongside, this can can be drying as it's intended to be.
Claudia M.
Gomez palacio
LO AMO.
  Te seca espinillas y granos en cuestiĂłn de segundos, apenas se me acabe mi bote comprare otro sin pensarlo, este me a salvado de varias ocasiones. Solo tienes que agarrar un poco del producto rosa y ponerlo en una de tus imperfecciones, el olor es un poco fuerte para mi gusto pero no dura mas de 20 segundos.
Lauren A.
Wingate
This stuff really dries up whatever you need to a crust, whether is be blackheads, cystic acne, or white heads. This stuff doesn't smell very good, but it does its job overnight.
Ruby T.
Kings Langley
Not actually too impressed with this product considering all the hype around it. ÂŁ15 for a tiny product however you can get a lot of uses out of it. Anyway, it's not a miracle treatment - I apply it to my pimples as they don't seem to go as way even after several days, it does however reduce redness which is good, but not the best.
liezl a.
I find this great for my (starting out) pimples. It dried mine out overnight, but sometimes it takes a few days with it! I still use it and Ill definitely buy more when I run out
Deven L.
I brought this from Beauty Bay online for my mum as she has been suffering with spots and I thought after how good she said it was that I would try it myself! I only get a few spots occasionally but omg, even they disappeared after using this lotion! Definitely worth the money (ÂŁ16) and definitely worth all the hype about it.
Anabelle O.
Brentwood, NY
Where you can find this product
Ana M.
How effective is this!!!!!?
Beatriz G.
chicago ridge , IL
would you use this on scars or just active blemishes?
Amanda Y.
Montreal , QC
Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it right, this things is to remove acne? And when you wake up in the morning, do you wash it off or it wil absorbe into your skin?
Savannah H.
I've used this the past two nights along with the buffering lotion on both cystic pimples and small breakouts and I've seen so change. Could I be doing something wrong? I apply just the drying lotion to normal break outs and I apply the buffering lotion before and after I apply the drying lotion on cystic pimples and I do not shake the drying lotion. Anything would help. Thanks!