BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Alice A.
Pelsall, Walsall
Spots be gone. This stuff works like magic, can sting a little on application but personally believe its just working its magic. MB products aren’t the most luxury looking but they work such wonders that your drawn to using more and more. Great for the odd break out
Bethanie G.
Island Brow, St Helens
This product is a life saver! It really does help to dry and get rid of spots quicker. A little products goes a long way. The only issue is it may dry your skin out a little but nothing a little bit of moisturiser won’t help!
sloan p.
Airdrie, AB
I absolutely love this, it’s probably my newest holy grail. I put this on the night before, and my pimples are noticeably smaller/ or gone the next day! I highly recommend this, I will definitely repurchase when I run out!
Laraib Z.
Amazing product to battle out acne. However it can become very drying hence the name and leave your skin with dry patches and more dry then usual. This is good for acne but can leave your skin dry. Lasted me a few months.
Carla G.
An amazing product which helps clear up acne and an essential in skincare! It dramatically reduces redness and does exactly what it says it does by drying spots or over night! Would definitely recommend to anyone.
Cybeee C.
This product is a lifesaver!! I just love how it completely lessens inflamed pimples and redness. Perfect for emergency cases when you have to look good the next day! Been using it for years and it never fails!
Julie X.
I've tried ALOT of acne products, nothing really worked. Finally at age 23 I discovered the product that I was literally dreaming of for years lol! I can go from having 10 pimples and wake up the next morning with them gone! IT’S MAGIC💫
 this product has cleared up my skin so much as this little  while I have been suffering from teenage acne. i would  recommend this product to anyone who has been suffering with acne or pimples.
Sanjida A.
Gabalfa, Cardiff
Bought this with the facial spray after hearing so many reviews about it! It's so little yet it lays ages because you only need a little. A little pricey but since it lasts forever you can't go wrong here.
Niki C.
Warwick, Warwickshire
I have suffered for such a long time with hormonal breakouts. I always got whiteheads popping up just when you didn't want them around the mouth/chin area. I decided to give this stuff a try after trying pretty much every spot treatment out there...and thank goodness I did! This little bottle has been a godsend. If I feel a pimple on its way I can stop it dead in it's tracks with an application of this. If I already have a breakout, I can apply this and overnight they will shrink down and dry up like nothing I've used before. If they're not gone in one night, they'll be really fine by the second. I can't recommend it enough. It does mean you have little pink bits of the lotion on your face so this is definitely an overnight kind of thing, not for daytime. Also, initial application can be confusing, you actually need to let the bottle settle and let the pink go to the bottom - not shake it up as you may expect. Then you want to dip in a cotton bud/Q tip ensuring you get both the pink and clear lotion on there and simply dab it directly on to the pimple. Yeah ok - so you look kinda silly for the night, I promise you when you wake up and that spot is gone you'll be thankful :)
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?