BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Olivia K.
Poland
If i have to be honest, it’s nothing special. I thought it will work as amazing as everyone says but it doesn’t for me. It’s really expensive for a product like this but if i put it on my pimples overnight i still wake up with them. It also hurts a little
Alanis H.
Use this any time I have a break out or a spot. I use it in combination with a tea tree and witch hazel treatment. This combination completely reduces inflammation and redness on spots and eradicates them within a few days. Wish it came in a bigger bottle!
Nicole E.
I like to put this on any blemishes just as they appear. It met my expectations and quickly gets rid of my spots. I love the packaging it is glass so definitely doesn’t feel cheap. I would recommend this product!
Priyana E.
Chaguanas
This drying lotion clears my acne overnight. This product definitely worth the price since it give such amazing results. I have been using this product over 2 years now and its very gentle on my skin. This product is a part of my nightly routine.
Sim B.
brampton, ONTARIO
I got this drying lotion because my prescribed medication for my acne was drying the heck out of my skin. I literally put a dot at night and my acne shrinks. My cheeks are still dry however this did not make it any more dry then it is. It was very fair for the price, the Kate Somerville is more expensive than this. But overall, great product.
Ruby x.
Prenton
This product is great for a couple spots that appear and you need to get rid of ASAP. At first I thought you needed to shake it but then read it and you need the thick lotion at the bottom the get ridnof spots. I think this is a great product but it does dry out the skin a little
Erika 👌.
Sydney
Working out how to use this for the first time can be tricky, but after that this works really well. As far as other drying creams go this one works the best. I put it on my spots at night and by morning they are significantly smaller
Nevan O.
also love this product! works well for overnight pimples/blemishes! very effective! good packaging, only purchased it once so far but will continue to purchase! also a bit pricey but worth the price! would 100% recommend to others!
Sarah J.
I love it!!! I got this in December and have been using it ever since and I’m only just running out. I put it on my spots every night and it seems to help clear my skin out!! I will definitely be buying again.
Keeley R.
brisbane
Gets rid of spots FAST!! I have never used such a great product. Very effective you can use for one day and see results! Very good value, for what it does. Easy to use and I believe it doesn’t need to improve as it does the job.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?