BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Finonacci K.
Winnipeg, MB
This product does help drying out the pimples. I sleep with a dot of this on my pimple and it does help reduce the size by the next morning but I’m the type of person who gets loads of pimples and this lotion is not a permanent fix. Overall, still a nice product.
Vivien F.
I've always had slight acne prone skin. I believe this product was pretty effective and helped fight spots that were giving me trouble, in no time. I bought the product from a beauty website based in Germany. I would totally buy this again, any day I could.
Fildzah F.
Surabaya
Got a really high expectation when i try this product because my friend's review said that it works like magic but when i use this i can feel that my acne started to dry but not really dry honestly i hope that i dries my acne superfast because my friend said so
Chloe G.
Really liked this! It worked very well on my spots and was good how you can leave it on over night. It may be small but it lasts a very long time! Ive had mine for a while and its no where near empty. Worth a try as it does help your skin and its affordable. I got mine off beautybay
Maya V.
this is is so good, it saved my life as it helped dried my pimples and made them go away faster, this is one of the best purchases I have ever made almost finished my first bottle about to buy a second thats how much it helped. definitely worth the price 5/5
Tiara S.
LOVE IT! I have a sensitive skin, it might feel a little tingling sensation sometime but it's fine. The smell though, like some chinese traditional meds. But my acne in my forehead cleared up on 2 weeks use (applied it every night) .

Definitely recommended!
Chloe A.
Mario Badescu Drying Lotion is my HOLY GRAIL, i was struggling for so long to find a good drying lotion that actually worked, and now i won't ever have that struggle again. I have had mine for about half a year and it is no where near to running out.
nelly k.
The Hague
Really helps with white heads and new pimples, doesn’t particularly work over night but it really does dry them up. I would recommend this if you occasionally get pimples.
Nicole E.
I like to put this on any blemishes just as they appear. It met my expectations and quickly gets rid of my spots. I love the packaging it is glass so definitely doesn’t feel cheap. I would recommend this product!
Alanis H.
Use this any time I have a break out or a spot. I use it in combination with a tea tree and witch hazel treatment. This combination completely reduces inflammation and redness on spots and eradicates them within a few days. Wish it came in a bigger bottle!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?