BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Laura M.
Manchester
If I could give this any more stars I would! This is MAGIC. I simply dap a bit on the effective area before I go to bed, or if I’m just pottering around the house and let it work it’s magic. The improvement just after one use is amazing, and it doesn’t irritate the skin.
Emily M.
Winchester
I’ve used this product for a couple of months and I find it does make a difference. If you have a spot pop up all of a sudden, just dab a bit of it on before you go to bed and the redness and inflammation should have died down.  Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
Molly L.
Acklam, Malton
I honestly couldn't live without this product. It is worth the money and completely clears up any spots or acne that you have. It last a very long time and is such an incredible product. I suffer with bad acne and this did absolute wonders. Couldn't recommend it more.
Soupeara B.
Ottawa
I dont have acne but I have been using this as spot treatment (ever since Kylie Jenner raved about it) and it does live to its expectations. The only reason I have not given it a full 5 stars is that its a bit pricey and my pure tea tree oil pretty much does the same as this drying lotion for a fraction of the price.
Alice G.
Exeter
Love this product!!! Clears up any spot, takes a few days to work but this is incredible for spots and I do think it’s worth the price lovely lovely lovely! Make sure not to shake as the product loses it’s function great with the other Mario acne skin care products💜
laura g.
This stuff is a miracle worker for spots! Whenever I get one I just dab abit on and go to sleep and by morning it has gone down in size! The drying lotion also reduced the redness of spots too and I also use it on spot scars as it reduces the redness on scars too!
Finonacci K.
Winnipeg, MB
This product does help drying out the pimples. I sleep with a dot of this on my pimple and it does help reduce the size by the next morning but I’m the type of person who gets loads of pimples and this lotion is not a permanent fix. Overall, still a nice product.
Fildzah F.
Surabaya
Got a really high expectation when i try this product because my friend's review said that it works like magic but when i use this i can feel that my acne started to dry but not really dry honestly i hope that i dries my acne superfast because my friend said so
Vivien F.
I've always had slight acne prone skin. I believe this product was pretty effective and helped fight spots that were giving me trouble, in no time. I bought the product from a beauty website based in Germany. I would totally buy this again, any day I could.
Chloe G.
Really liked this! It worked very well on my spots and was good how you can leave it on over night. It may be small but it lasts a very long time! Ive had mine for a while and its no where near empty. Worth a try as it does help your skin and its affordable. I got mine off beautybay
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?