BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Kim P.
Love this product. Quite pricey but considered to be the Kate Somervilles dupe this is def a bang for your buck! U will def c a diff the next day. Apply with a cotton swab. Do not shake it up or redip the cotton swab into the bottle. I put it on active pimples and if there's any left I dab onto some of my scars. After that I layer some aloe Vera gel on top and the next morning you will c some diff!
Caitlin T.
Saskatoon, SK
A simple classic.  Every brilliant beauty enthusiast i know has this in her cabinet of goodies.  Started used it years ago and will never stop.  So effective and so reasonably priced.  It is a gem of a product and cures all those little blemishes over night.  Perfection!
Chantelle W.
East bowling , Bradford
I tried this product out as I saw reviews on here about how good it was and I was struggling with breakouts! It is literally amazing what a life saver from the first use the spots look much calmer and give it a couple of days and there completely gone! I bought it online at ASOS it is a little pricey but honestly is worth it and I would deffo recommend and will be purchasing again.
Elisha J.
Portobello Street, Hull
This is AMAZING! It gets rid of your spots so fast! The packing is so sleek looking and looks lovely on your bathroom side. I bought mine from Beauty bay online I believe and I couldn’t fault it at all!
Aoibhín L.
Carrickvale Avenue, Lurgan
I've been using this for a few months now for my skin. Espically on those spots that are hard to shift and don't want to pop incase they leave scars. To be honest I don't see the whole big hype about this product. Yes it's good but I get the same effect if I put a dab a bit of toothpaste on my spots like the old fashioned way.
monica j.
auckland
This product works, as it dries out your problem areas within the night. Although it doesn’t disappear overnight as what some youtubers state. Depending on how large your problem area is. I would recommend this product to those whom want to help make your problem area disappear a bit quicker than usual.
caro l.
The drying lotion really dries out a pimple after popping it but I personally have more problems with little pumps on my face and not with red pimples so it doesn't help with that.
•• N.
Monterrey
It really does dry out the blemish and if anything is still left after you have squeezed the zit, this product will definitely help bring all the junk out to the surface. I would buy this again, i think its suitable for all skintypes. I think it has a fair price aswell.
Paige F.
Cantley, Doncaster
This stuff drys up my spots and also helps prevent getting future ones. I don't like to use it all the time as it is quite strong, but I do use it when I can see something coming or have a spot and it does get rid of it. Do recommend getting if you have problems with spots!
Jenna B.
Cardiff
I was sceptical of this product because of the price. But this stuff works miracles. Completely reduces red spots. I do get really bad break outs and this stuff has just saved my life. Be sure not to shake the bottle, it doesn't work if you mix up the powder and the liquid.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?