BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Danielle F.
Dunfermline , Fife
Been using this for a few weeks now and it’s make my acne a million times better. Really gold value for money and 100% does what it says on the packaging. A bit nippy when it first goes on but after a couple of seconds you can’t feel it anymore. Only downside is the fall out of product as it’s drying
Andrea P.
This product did not work for me. I do admit I did not sure it for an extended period of time due to the fact that application was painfully unbearable. The sting was so bad that I could only bring myself to use it twice. I have sensitive skin so that might be a factor. I will not be repurchasing.
Mina B.
Ottawa, ON
I use this product on my active breakouts to dry them out and help them heal faster. I notice that it works really well on cystic acne which is great because that usually takes the longest to heal. I order mine online (which is rough because the shopping to Canada is expensive) but I think it's worth it.
Paige T.
I cannot even begin to express my love for this product. I know; many beauty bloggers over-hype products, I can almost feel you clicking off already and I wouldn't blame you. Most of the time, in reality, these sort of reviews are a huge anticlimax. By the time you've wadded through endless streams of 'THIS IS THE BEST SPOT TREATMENT IN THE WORLD' or 'THIS YEARS MUST HAVE SPOT TREATMENT', you are so utterly convinced that this product will change your life, and vanquish your pimple popping nightmares that you hastily buy several bottles, before you have the realization, a week and £40 later, you'd been better off grabbing your nearest bottle of toothpaste and being done with it. So I get you should never judge a product solely on the fact that some faceless reviewer tells you they love it. Therefore let me provide you with something more concrete. I have always been, shall we say, unfortunately troubled, when it comes to my skin. Like most angsty, puberty ridden, teenagers, by the times I was 13 I had enough spots and blemishes to create a rather comprehensive dot-to-dot pattern on my face. Unlike most, the dot-to-dots never really left me. In my early 20's my skin was still very much the same, a spotty mess, and no manner of spot treatments would fix it. Then, I found Mario Badescu. I can wholeheartedly say that this Drying Lotion, has done what many other failed to, it has tackled my acne and finally made me feel less like an over grown adolescent and more of a confident adult. Well that's the thing about problem skin, it makes you feel less confident. Which is silly really when you think about it.  All it takes is a few dabs of drying lotion directly onto my spots overnight and by the morning they have halved in size and are well on their way to completely vanishing. Most importantly though, unlike other spot treatments I have tried, this lotion is neither too harsh nor too drying on the skin, something I can find is a real problem when finding effective skin solutions. You can take this review with a pinch of salt, or even dismiss it as 'just another blogger review', but what if it isn't and this product could really solve all your pimple popping problems? Don't take my word for it, they say a picture is worth a thousand words; and I have two. Of course it wouldn't be a proper review if I didn't add in one sincere beauty cliche, so let me end by saying I really couldn't recommend this product highly enough!

Niamh L.
Middleton, Manchester
I heard so many good reviews about this, I barely ever get spots I just get the odd one or two but when I do it frustrates me. I put this on before bed I apply with a cotton bud on the area. It helps with small spots but with big ones you do have to use this 4/5 days in a row for it to go smaller.
Chelsea F.
THIS IS MY MIRACLE PRODUCT!!!! I have STRUGGLED with breakouts for years and this product has helped my gain back control of my skin. I swear to you this product works like magic. It is priced a little high, but 100% worth it to me. Also, super unique application with using Q-tips. LOVE LOVE LOVE.
Millie Y.
Toronto , ON
I really like this drying lotion. Whenever I feel a pimple starting to form, i just dab it on at night and it stops the pimple in its tracks. it works great for any larger cystic acne that i can, sometimes it can take a couple days of use, but it still works great at really preventing it from getting bigger.
Brij P.
Vancouver
I have tried every acne product and nothing worked till now! This thing is a life saver! Don’t shake the bottle, let it rest and then dip a q-tip into the pink stuff and apply to blemishes before going to bed!
Mina N.
Its smell is not really good but its result on my pimples is absolutely undoubted. If I pointed it on my pimples the previous night, then in the next morning my pimples wouldn't be swelled anymore. I've used 2 bottles of it and the result is still the same and it worth my expectation.
Laura K.
I haven't used this product much as I do not usually get pick spots but I have tried to use it on big lumps under my skin which has helped them to go down so Im very happy. But I have not tried it on anything else on my skin, but It works for big spots or lumps on your skin, it stings on application but it goes down very well.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?